• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

GtwoK

PUSHBULLET NOTE FOR THE NEW PAGE

We've got 37 subscribers as of now, but still only me and hupla who are able to send pushes out! If you'd like to be able to push to the account to let everyone know when amiibo go up, please PM me! The 2 of can't constantly watch site by ourselves!

For those who weren't awake at 1:30am last night, I've taken the liberty of setting up a PushBullet channel for Canadian amiibros. If you're unfamiliar with PushBullet, essentially, you can sign up for an account through Google or Facebook (at pushbullet.com), subscribe to the Canadian Amiibro channel (quote this post to see the link!) And when amiibos go up for sale, you'll get a notification pushed to your phone!

Shamelessly copying Brian★'s excellent post detailing PushBullet for the new page

What is Pushbullet compatible with?

Pushbullet has many apps and extensions.

Official Apps
or

Official Extensions
or or or

(sorry, no IE available)

Operating System Programs
or

Unofficial Apps
Pushbullet nor I take no responsibility about this.

app-winphone.png

Windows Phone
PushPin ($1.49)
Pushile (Free)
app-blackberry.png

Blackberry
PushPlane ($1.99)
Blackbullet (Free)

Unofficial Operating System Programs
or

GtwoK

Just a heads up GtwoK, I can see the link without quoting your post, the tag must be messed up.

Damnit... how do I do that properly?

Edit: nvm, got it. Ah, looks like we may have taken on a few lurkers in that time, unless that was any of you. Don't think that's any cause for alarm, is it?

Kilvin

Damnit... how do I do that properly?

Edit: nvm, got it. Ah, looks like we may have taken on a few lurkers in that time, unless that was any of you. Don't think that's any cause for alarm, is it?

Nah I think we'll be okay.

Was it the closing ] ?

I was just about to post that.

GtwoK

Nah I think we'll be okay.

Was it the closing ] ?

I was just about to post that.

Not sure what it was, actually. Syntax looked alright to me! I might have accidentally put the url in between the tags rather than inside the opening tag?

Mattiator

We've got 37 subscribers as of now, but still only me and hupla who are able to send pushes out! If you'd like to be able to push to the account to let everyone know when amiibo go up, please PM me! The 2 of can't constantly watch site by ourselves!

For those who weren't awake at 1:30am last night, I've taken the liberty of setting up a PushBullet channel for Canadian amiibros. If you're unfamiliar with PushBullet, essentially, you can sign up for an account through Google or Facebook (at pushbullet.com), subscribe to the Canadian Amiibro channel (quote this post to see the link!) And when amiibos go up for sale, you'll get a notification pushed to your phone!

Shamelessly copying Brian★'s excellent post detailing PushBullet for the new page

Official Apps
or

Official Extensions
or or or

(sorry, no IE available)

or

Unofficial Apps

app-winphone.png

Windows Phone
PushPin ($1.49)
Pushile (Free)
app-blackberry.png

Blackberry
PushPlane ($1.99)
Blackbullet (Free)

or

following since last night. Thanks your awesome. Anyway you could send out one more test at some point just to see if I have it set up correctly.
Thanks again.

Kilvin

Not sure what it was, actually. Syntax looked alright to me! I might have accidentally put the url in between the tags rather than inside the opening tag?

From what I could see the problem was:

So it was missing the closing ] after the .com

[Email=http://www.neogaf.com]

So I have Pushbullet running on my comp. Got it set up to alert me. How loud/noticeable is the alert. I know I ran tweetdeck (?) when I was trying snag a PS4 20th but that audio alert was next to useless and not customize-able.

Sora_N

Official Apps
or

Official Extensions
or or or

(sorry, no IE available)

or

Unofficial Apps

app-winphone.png

Windows Phone
PushPin ($1.49)
Pushile (Free)
app-blackberry.png

Blackberry
PushPlane ($1.99)
Blackbullet (Free)

or

Thanks I subbed I think...

13randO

I think I subbed for the Pushbullet? I installed the software on my phone and comp after subbing, but I dunno if I can receive notifications.

So Wal Mart USA does not seem to take a Canadian credit card or address.

Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

Trying to have an account ready for Gold Mario.

cmurph

Banned

That's why you use a US shipping company or have someone in the States who'll F5 for you all day. lol

isny

napkin dispenser

They do not. You'd have to have someone with a U.S. credit card order for you.

Akim

Banned

If there isn't a limit of 1 and I get through I'll order an extra and if you don't get one it's yours.

GtwoK

Just did a test push, hopefully everyone got it. Took a minute or 2 after sending it for me to get the actual notification.

CRA5H

I had to open the app to see the push but it never notified me despite alerts and notifications turned to on in both the app and my app manager in android.

GtwoK

I had to open the app to see the push but it never notified me despite alerts and notifications turned to on in both the app and my app manager in android.

You may still get it soon? I could see it in the app before getting the notification.

FrsDvl

What are the chances of someone willing to order an extra Ness amiibo for me, once they are available?

I'm always out of luck when it comes to getting these damned things, but I really want Ness! Pre orders always go up on the stupidest times. I can PayPal money, and once you get it in I can send money for shipping it to me, unless I can get someone in Edmonton to do it.

Brofield

Just subbed to PushBullet, hope it helps with Amiibo acquiring, because I think it's too late for Lucario for me...

If Charizard is predicted to be common, is it possible it could get that price drop like Peach and Donkey Kong? Or am I better off pre-ordering all the same?

Sora_N

Just subbed to PushBullet, hope it helps with Amiibo acquiring, because I think it's too late for Lucario for me...

If Charizard is predicted to be common, is it possible it could get that price drop like Peach and Donkey Kong? Or am I better off pre-ordering all the same?

Don't think they got price drops in Canada.

Begbie

Just did a test push, hopefully everyone got it. Took a minute or 2 after sending it for me to get the actual notification.

Hey Gtwok I didn't get a notification on my phone.. I also had to manually open the app.. that was about an hour ago (8 hours after you did the push)

CRA5H

Hey Gtwok I didn't get a notification on my phone.. I also had to manually open the app.. that was about an hour ago (8 hours after you did the push)
Yeah a bunch of us have this problem and don't quite know how to fix it both in the app settings and in android settings for that app.

Top Bottom