• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

From a PC point a view...

I did get a window pop up on the bottom right side of my comp on that last notification. I don't know if it came from the browser or system tray but I did have my browser already open so I'm assuming it was from that. Not sure of the time frame from when the notice was sent out and when I received it as I wasn't around my computer at the time. Also have no idea what kind sound notification I'll get as again...I wasn't around.

Maybe schedule some pushbullet notifications so people can be checking at that specific time. Have that be the next notification that goes out.

Not sure if I can send out notifications or not. But clicking on the ap button on Chrome allowed me to send something out. Whether or not it went through or not, I have no idea. It was sent out at 9:01am Central time.

Kilvin

I didn't get a notification on my phone either :(

Edit: doesn't look like the notifications were enabled in my phones settings. I swore I did that but it must not have saved the first time.

Someone needs to buy this display case and give the rest of us a review on it. ;)

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00OZTTW60/

91rike-yngL._SL1500_.jpg

Toshin

welp! Chapters was quick, I was lucky and nabbed a sonic off the website on friday night, got here today!

Order Placed: February-19-15 at 9:02:49 PM

feeling good right now

Harusame

Currently going around Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond to see the amounts of amiibo at each store. However, there is nothing really note worthy.

spyguy

Currently going around Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond to see the amounts of amiibo at each store. However, there is nothing really note worthy.

I saw a Megaman at the Future Shop on Broadway and Pine. Lots of Sheiks too. I got the last Sonic I think.

Harusame

I saw a Megaman at the Future Shop on Broadway and Pine. Lots of Sheiks too. I got the last Sonic I think.
Haven't seen any megamans, but seeing toon link quite a number of times. 1 thing about going around vancouver is that I getting quite a bit of streetpasses

Sora_N

Guys AmiAmi has Wave 4 preorders in stock again.

I only got Robin, Lucina, Ness because I think the rest will be common and I have a figma Lucina in April as well...lots of $$ already.

Guys AmiAmi has Wave 4 preorders in stock again.

I only got Robin, Lucina, Ness because I think the rest will be common and I have a figma Lucina in April as well...lots of $$ already.

Lucina and Ness gone. Managed to get Robin and Pacman combined with my april order.

Sora_N

Lucina and Ness gone. Managed to get Robin and Pacman combined with my april order.

Yeah, so I basically devised that Lucina and Ness are the super rares in this wave.

Robin must be #3

Pacman may be like Sonic or MM.

Pretty sure Charizard and Wario are gonna be the commons.

Now I'm a bit less stressed lol, but I still need NA orders so I can get Lucina and/or Robin to keep sealed. Just want sealed FE characters in my collection as well if possible. :) It's not a big deal if I can't though, I guess. Somehow feel this wave will be pretty annoying anyways.

zroid

Banned
the reason it's taking so long for Wave 4 pre-orders is because Nintendo is still deciding whether to charge $15 or $16 for them

Top Bottom