• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

GtwoK

Yeah, I just saw AmiiboNews tweet it. lol

Someone needs to push this stuff to that Pushbutton thing!

Done.

Sorry guys, I've been out of it today (and for the next few days)—just had surgery yesterday so I've only been intermittently keeping tabs on things.

We need more people able to man the PushBullet. DBB, you and Byron Bluth always seem to be on top of things, would you want to give it a go?

Maximus.

Ike.

I just want an Ike
Ok, well I want a Captain Falcon, and a Pit as well.

Where can I order an Ike!?

I got mine from Amazon UK for 21 CAD after exchange rate. Just waiting for it to arrive late this week/early next week.

I want a Captain Falcon too, but oh well haha.

Done.

Sorry guys, I've been out of it today (and for the next few days)—just had surgery yesterday so I've only been intermittently keeping tabs on things.

We need more people able to man the PushBullet. DBB, you and Byron Bluth always seem to be on top of things, would you want to give it a go?

Can't gurantee I'd catch everything. But i would be willing to post what I see.

Sora_N

Done.

I still don't get how Pushbullet works, didn't see anything on my phone last time.

I check the sites a few times a day and I'd be willing to help out if you want.

Done.

I'm down to help!

How do I do it?

I'm currently subscribed and get notifications via the ios app.

I got mine from Amazon UK for 21 CAD after exchange rate. Just waiting for it to arrive late this week/early next week.

I want a Captain Falcon too, but oh well haha.

Ike on Amazon.co.uk wont ship to Canada for some reason.

edit: amazon.de wont either !

Uh-oh, amazon finally caught on to our importing ways...

Well to be fair. The UK got raped and pilledged when those wave 4 pre-orders went up. There were some legitimately pissed UK gaffers in the main amiibo thread. And they did have a point. The US could order from there, but they couldn't order from the US. I wonder if the change is something the UK implemented or something that Nintendo asked to be enforced.

GtwoK

I'd like to give the pushbullet a go..

What are the rules though? Only alert for rare amiibos?

Alert for any amiibo that go up, just in case people are looking for them!

Can't gurantee I'd catch everything. But i would be willing to post what I see.

I still don't get how Pushbullet works, didn't see anything on my phone last time.

I check the sites a few times a day and I'd be willing to help out if you want.

I'm down to help!

How do I do it?

I'm currently subscribed and get notifications via the ios app.

The 4 of you; PM me, you'll need a WordPress account to be able to push. When / if you've got one, PM your username and I'll add you to the list!

Did you need Sonic, cause he sold out a while ago.

Nope, grabbed him last week from an EB in Brampton. Also got Diddy Kong and a case.

LoRXtNs.jpg

mugwhump

Soooo gamestop gave away my shulk preorder because they said my phone number was wrong (I ordered online, but they never tried sending me an email...). They say the next one that comes in is mine, what are the odds there actually is a next one?

Also is this pushbullet different from the one in the main thread? Can I get a link if so?

Edit: nvm, saw the last page.

Mattiator

I thought it was just me, doesn't seem that helpful to me. There aren't even any options to force notification.

So has anyone figured out how to get pushbullet notifications on an android device? I only see them if I open the app

I reinstalled it and it works like a charm Samsung galaxy s5 but you have to disable the phone on the website then reinstall. And send a notification from computer to phone to test.

Zing

Banned
If anyone in the GTA is desperate for Dedede, I am selling my JPN Dedede and NA Kirby (both sealed) as a bundle for $50. I've decided to slim down my collection and am listing this locally to recover my costs.

I also have Donkey And Diddy Kong, Samus, and Fox (all opened, but in original package) that I have chosen to unload.

Now the wait for Lucina and Robin...

Kilvin

I reinstalled it and it works like a charm Samsung galaxy s5 but you have to disable the phone on the website then reinstall. And send a notification from computer to phone to test.

Thanks I'll give this a shot. Without the notifications working on the phone it'll be useless to me

Best Buy Canada website has the holy trinity listed again!

We know Marth is getting reprinted. Perhaps WFT and Villager will as well?

But Little Mac, Pit, Captain Falcon, Rosalina and Meta Knight pages are back up as well.

So did they go up for sale last night? They are no longer listed on BB webpage.

Ok I just sent out a announcement through Pushbullet. It might help to have a running list of what people in the group are looking for. That way we dont have to announce figures that people have no interest in.

CRA5H

Pushbullet notification for TRU worked but only on PC.. not on mobile. It's quite annoying how I can't get it working for mobile. I tried doing the method stated above with their S5 but it didn't work.

*edit* got it working BUT the app has to be open for the notification to appear. Is that how it works wither everyone else?

Pushbullet notification for TRU worked but only on PC.. not on mobile. It's quite annoying how I can't get it working for mobile. I tried doing the method stated above with their S5 but it didn't work.

*edit* got it working BUT the app has to be open for the notification to appear. Is that how it works wither everyone else?

Well, on the iphone I got it so the notification is a alert requiring me to view it before unlocking the phone, maybe check the phone's notification settings?

Tracker is working nicely sonic @ toyrus, any way the alarm could be extended?

I have no idea.

I have it running as a Google extension. I would assume that if I shut down the browser, I won't get any more notices.

What I think I'll do today is send out a post of a test schedule. That way people can know in advance when the next tests will be run, and they can experiment for themselves with different settings.

CRA5H

I can always have pushbullet open if that's the only workaround. It's no biggie but background alerts for Android would be preferred.

Brofield

I got PushBulletin to work for my phone. This is awesome as I was thinking of getting a Sonic amiibo when I woke up, and then I saw it available...and then I get to work realizing I left my Visa at home.

Top Bottom