• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

I just hope we get the same dates as the US. I know Gold Mario wasn't, but the rest of the Super Mario series was, so I really hope we're not the last country in the world to get them.

i-Jest

Splatoon Amiibos?

Fuck off, Nintendo. I've been able to stay way from Amiibos until now. YOU'VE RUINED ME!

I'm slightly tempted to get that 3 in 1 Amiibo pack myself. If I do I pray they don't release anymore Splatoon Amiibo. When i sat those Yoshi Woolly World Amiibo I nearly lost it.

It's never going to stop for me until they decide to permanently go the card route. There. I said it.

ohlawd

I'm slightly tempted to get that 3 in 1 Amiibo pack myself. If I do I pray they don't release anymore Splatoon Amiibo. When i sat those Yoshi Woolly World Amiibo I nearly lost it.

It's never going to stop for me until they decide to permanently go the card route. There. I said it.

I hate to say it but I'm like that too

oh I'm gonna stop with the Smash and SMB lines. then we get the cutest things this world has ever seen with the yarn Yoshi amiibos. I'm tempted to get the Splatoon set as well

hopefully they don't make any more appealing amiibos so I can get off the train. but if amiibos continue to be popular, Nintendo knows they have 2686148 billion IPs they can base more amiibos off of

zroid

Banned
those pics posted in the other Amiibo thread are FABULOUS

lJvEGau.jpg

vzJiF2h.jpg

QxEzp8e.jpg

GS7a3Sp.jpg

tIaWdQO.jpg

WmZGYJS.jpg

I NEED

Clov

All these Amiibos I need to preorder! Hopefully they go up soon here. It's frustrating that Americans will get a chance to preorder Ness tomorrow, while we still have to keep waiting. I need him, Lucina, and the Inkling Girl ASAP!

ohlawd

is it true you can only get the squid from the pack? I know the Direct said you can buy the girl and boy separately. the Splatoon amiibo thread says the same thing. say it isn't so?

tiijj

is it true you can only get the squid from the pack? I know the Direct said you can buy the girl and boy separately. the Splatoon amiibo thread says the same thing. say it isn't so?

It might be similar to the mario party amiibo, it could be included in a bundle then sold separately after that.

Zing

Banned
I was waiting for this wave four announcement. I have preordered from Japan, set to arrive in mid-may. I just want Lucina and Robin. I also ordered a Ness, even though I have no interest, since it didn't increase shipping cost.

Clov

I was waiting for this wave four announcement. I have preordered from Japan, set to arrive in mid-may. I just want Lucina and Robin. I also ordered a Ness, even though I have no interest, since it didn't increase shipping cost.

If you have no interest in Ness, I'd gladly buy one if I'm not able to get a preorder in myself. :p

ahdurian

...Eff NinNinGames....
really....

they previously charged me initially when I made my order, so I e-mailed them to refund me since they're only supposed to charge at time of shipping

Now, they've charged me for Rosalina, Metaknight and Lucario from about 2-3 weeks ago. I figured "okay, i'll give it some time and i'll have it soon."

Still nothing.

E-mailed them again, and they're saying they charged me, even though all three figures are out of stock in their factory, and they actually never shipped them to me.

ohlawd

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
EB Canada's Twitter account is usually good about tweeting back answers to questions, but no word from them on Wave 4 yet.

And the Squid Girl Amiibo looks pretty great. I wasn't impressed when they showed them in the Direct. They looked a bit cheap, but upon closer inspection of those high res images they look great. They seem to have a lot of details, like the better figures from the Smash line. Cool textures on the shoes, the hair, loving the paint on the stand.

zroid

Banned
EB arent doing POs today according to my local store =

at least we know...

the twitter account hasn't even posted anything since before the Nintendo Direct, i assume they will say something before pre-orders go live in stores or online

Top Bottom