• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Roderyk

Neo Member
Second post! (Yay!)

So disappointed. I was all ready for 2 p.m. Was signed in and all ready to go. Kept getting "cannot ship to Nova Scotia." Kept trying and trying but kept getting errors. Looks like it's gone for good now.

Oh wellz. If I cared a lot about the SMB series I'd be ripping my hair out. I only care about the Smash ones, but I'm so worried about getting Robin, Lucina, and Ness without spending my life savings, lol.

So does Gamestop ship amiibo to Canada? Might order the amiibo I want from wave 4 as backup in case I can't get them when EBGames open them up.

Sealtest

I'm now re-thinking if i'll end up buying every pokemon amiibo. With pokemon being the exclusives I just don't think I can hunt for them anymore.

That happens periodically throughout the day usually. It must happen when their servers are re-indexing their catalog or something. My program returns false-positives frequently because of it.

Thanks for that info! Can't wait to secure Lucina and Ness... I am not up for this madness again...

GtwoK

Dang, is no one using the pushbullet anymore? I don't have time to constantly monitor the thread anymore, what with exams and all that.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I want to go play some Rainbow Curse, but there is a 100% chance if I leave my computer Wave 4 will be up (and down).

IN STORE PRE-ORDERS START SATURDAY AT EB GAMES REGULAR IN STORE $5 DOWN ONES

Just confirmed with my EB Games here in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Nevermind, not open tomorrow, so it will be Saturday

i-Jest

Dang, is no one using the pushbullet anymore? I don't have time to constantly monitor the thread anymore, what with exams and all that.

Exactly. I have exams coming up as well. In between that and work I'm not going to have time to check the thread religiously. By using this notification we increase our chances of getting Amiibo while not letting lurkers know what we're doing (in theory). If someone would be kind enough to let some of us know what's up via Push Bullet, that would be lovely.

Which means Canada will follow suite. *sighs* I'm just gonna go in person again. I can't deal with all that website crashing if I already have a method that worked the first time.

Top Bottom