• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Wait. How do they have preorders for that already ahead of Wave 4?

Ok. So I was away yesterday and the day before. Anyone care to update me on any pre-order news?

Amazon USA has all of Wave 4 and all the Spaltoon ones as palceholders

Gamestop USA will have Web in Store pre-orders at 3pm EST and then online at some time after

Target has Jigglypuff as an exclusive and it went up on their website for 2 minutes and sold out, I wasn't even able to get one

Canada has NO DETAILS

ohlawd

Lol. Tried on my cell as soon as it went up and it basically sold out while it was in my cart.

Edit: no one else saw gold Mario up on best buy except me?

Maximus.

Fuck you Nintendo. This shit is ridiculous. I don't want to miss out on Amiibos I really want and recently they haven't inspired confidence in me that they are fixing their ways.

stolin

Just keep retrying and retrying. Took me about 5 minutes, but my order eventually went through.

Same here, a lot of issues with "Cannot ship to that address." and others. But finally came through.

Ship when all items are available
Qty. Product Description Total
1 amiibo Super Mario Gold Edition Figure $15.99

Item Status: Pre-Order
Release Date: April 10, 2015
Free delivery arrives as early as Apr 10.​

It moved from cart stage but now its stuck in trying to process the final order.

never change bb

edit: it went through, but I'm starting to think that the order won't go through. oh well

tiijj

Anyone know if you can add an item to an existing order to get the free shipping? $4 shipping for an amiibo is cheap but free is always better lol

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
welp didnt get it. yahhh

first gave me out stock, then gave me cant ship to quebec, then gave me an error please try again.

lovely

Top Bottom