• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Harusame

After looking at my tracking for my gold mario from Walmart (which is shipped) and arriving this Friday, should my credit card have been charged already? Because there isn't any statements yet to pay the bill yet.

After looking at my tracking for my gold mario from Walmart (which is shipped) and arriving this Friday, should my credit card have been charged already? Because there isn't any statements yet to pay the bill yet.

Any order on a credit card usually takes 1-4 days to go from "Approved" to "Billed". You also usually get a "grace period" to pay, of around 21 days. Meaning if you buy something today, you will only have to pay it on your next bill 21+ days later.

giphy.gif

All added to cart but it won't let you checkout

Getting them in the cart is what's often most time consuming.

All added to cart but it won't let you checkout

If someones can "force" the checkout process(they might cancel it anyway...) I'd like to know 'cause I tried a lot of things and it's not working for me.

Everything is server-side unlike the "add to cart" itself so I doubt that anything can be done.

Harusame

Any order on a credit card usually takes 1-4 days to go from "Approved" to "Billed". You also usually get a "grace period" to pay, of around 21 days. Meaning if you buy something today, you will only have to pay it on your next bill 21+ days later.
Hmm, okay. The weird thing is that I ordered it on April 3rd and it shipped on the 9th. It's not to much of concern though, but I like to pay off everything right away, so I don't have to worry about it later on.

If someones can "force" the checkout process(they might cancel it anyway...) I'd like to know 'cause I tried a lot of things and it's not working for me.

Everything is server-side unlike the cart itself so I doubt that anything can be done.

We're sorry, but one or more items in your order are not available for shipment, but may be available for in-store pick up. Please remove the item(s) indicated below. Please note: If you would like to choose the in-store pick up option for these items, a separate order will need to be placed. (0107

No dice

Crap. No secrets I guess. Already being reported on facebook and reddit.

Prepare for another website meltdown!

Well gotta go pick up my kids from school. Here's hoping nothing happens in the meantime.

Weiss

Banned
Called my EB and they aren't getting enough Lucina and Robin. In fact, I just missed the mark on Robin. No word on Ness or Pac-Man yet.

Yeah, screw this. I'm done with this bullshit.

My good friend (he was my best man at my wedding) was 1st in line and I was 2nd at my EB.

We just talked on the phone (we both were given the choice of Robin OR Lucina) and will be fighting it together.

I got a copy of his pre-order receipt and will be calling the DM first thing in the morning.

Called my EB and they aren't getting enough Lucina and Robin. In fact, I just missed the mark on Robin. No word on Ness or Pac-Man yet.

Yeah, screw this. I'm done with this bullshit.

I'm just waiting for Nintendo to go and reprint everything making all of our import/scalper fees sting even worse thanks to them short changing every single retailer.

I haven't heard anything in regards to the eb canada online orders being safe from the day all went up except lucina/robin. I will be livid if they cancel that on me because I had chances to get them elsewhere but those are gone now...

Nope.

Edit:

I hope Best Buy doesn't screw me over if I make two orders (if I even have the time to get through two orders), since I am ordering a set of Lucina and Robin for a friend. They are out of town and can't buy it themselves :/

Make a second account with another payment method.

For what it's worth, I tried to fight it and failed. You got the same call I did. You're in the same zone I am based on earlier in the thread.

You might be more lucky. Or maybe you have more perseverance.

I used the "they should have gotten there earlier" bit re: other customers wanting to be happy. And I mentioned almost verbatim what someone else said up there that they should rather keep 4 people satisfied than 8 people partially angry. It got me nowhere. I was unable to contact the DM.

I too was second in line at my store. Good luck and I hope you have more luck than I did.

I will let you know if we make any progress and you can then use it as a case/precedent if we manage to get both.

You're in Winnipeg so we have the same DM

So I missed nothing but the gamecube adapter from Amazon? Shame. I would have bought that and canceled my ebgames order. Giving money to ebgames just seems like a last resort kinda move now.

Begbie

What's the best way to be notified about the bestbuy preorders? The push bullets never worked with my android phone.. anything else?

jitterbug

Neo Member
I got the Coarse Kollectors Edition ordered up from Amazon but I'm still not sure if it's worth the price.

Mortal Kombat.

Yeah I ended up cancelling mine. I debated for the longest time but, while the figure is neat they will most likely have a "complete" edition by the end of the year.

Top Bottom