• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Well I still can't even log into my BB account since I tryed to check out on saturday and they can't log into it either. Really annoying.

I had the same problem as you last week, kept getting the error page when trying to see my cart/account info. It seems to work now, in incognito mode in Chrome.

I already got punished for trying out the glitch though. Still can't login to my account and BB supports are incompetent as hell.

I had the same problem as you last week, kept getting the error page when trying to see my cart/account info. It seems to work now, in incognito mode in Chrome.
I tried and it didnt work :(

Sealtest

Nope didn't work :( Been told I gotta wait 3-5 days before I even find out what's going on with my account.

Toshin

bringing some good news and stuff
I just got my gold mario from walmart.ca!
came well packaged in a tight small box no probs, I know I reported a small scare earlier but everything i guess is cleared up now that its in my hands etc. The whole thing took bout a week and a weekend since I got in on the 9th.
Now I need that pac and ness and a robin if possible

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 13 minutes late and there's no Fire Emblem amiibos... What the actual fuck. I know I said that many times, but the amiibo situation is RIDICULOUS. Holy shit...

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
So I already missed Ness, and unless I'm online and happen to check this thread the minute BestBuy's preorders go live, I'll miss Lucina and Robin too.

Nintendo, I'm sure scalpers are loving your attitude. Actual Nintendo fans and kids who want a figure of their favorite Smash characters? Not so much...

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
So that's it? No more Jigglypuff unless you buy from a scalper or pay import prices? You had to be online for that 5 minutes frame if you wanted one at retail price?

No big deal understocking that one Nintendo, it's not like Pokemon is a popular series or anything...

(Sorry, I'm pissed...!)

tiijj

Nooooo I missed jugglypuff

They posted it the same time I was on my way home from work.

Damn it I should've checked before I logged off.
Oh well lol

Top Bottom