• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

MarkusRJR

I literally ran to the computer so fast when I saw the BB Tweet. I don't even think I want the actual Amiibo anymore, it's more anger at these stupid stores and trying to spite them by actually getting the few amiibos I missed. I was there the exact moment the EB Games online store started crashing yet I couldn't get my order in since my cart kept clearing. I waited before EB Games to open and still somehow lost both Lucina and Robin due to employees buying them or the store didn't get ANY.

I am so determined to get Robin/Lucina at MSRP right now.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
At least they didn't cancel my bigger order that contained one Jiggly also. It's too bad that one was cancelled though because I offered it to EvilMario.

No worries. I would have liked to have it, but I won't lose my mind over it. Thanks for trying!

tumblr_lr3pbjJTgQ1qa748ko1_500.png

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I can add them to my cart, but I can't checkout. What the hell is going on. ;__;

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry Nintendo, there's no problem with the amiibos supply. Everything is going super smoothly.

I kept trying and it fucking went all the way to verified by visa did that then bam failed confirmation, then just now did the same thing but I got an order number!

Just keep hitting checkout and going through the motions it will work eventually (maybe)

I'll be expecting my robin/lucina cancellation email shortly lol

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
And now there's a bug where my address isn't recognized for some reason. Great job Best Buy.

Chatin

If they somehow officially sell out during this process, I'm going to be pissed. All the same postal code errors from the earlier attempts.

zroid

Banned
got so close :|

it even told me it could ship to my address for a sec, then I submitted the order and it was back to square 1

Top Bottom