• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

3GuGUSe.png

Man, what a waste of time. I'm really getting annoyed with this stuff.

MrFixIt

I got to Visa Verified and it sent me back to cart.
For a company that wants to be knows for its electronics, it's pretty clear that their servers are powered by our tears.

What the actual fuck!!! They sold out that fast in the midst of a site checkout failure?!

I feel sick, I hope some of us here actually got a few at least? I only got lucina and robin as far as I can tell =/

tiijj

retweet if you got it they say lol

it's like if you're lucky enough rub it on most people's faces lol

It was really surprising how fast it went.

MarkusRJR

Got to my payment screen and then after going through paypal screens it told me it wasn't available in my location.

I have been F5ing every 5 seconds for the past hour and did everything the exact moment it went live. HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? Seriously, fuck EB Games, fuck Best Buy, but most of all fuck Nintendo.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, ready for that Lucas amiibo? I'm sure he's gonna be relatively easy to get.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Anything special you're doing? Just hammer the Checkout button and hope for the best?

zroid

Banned
LOL I just got an order in

ok then

Lucina, Robin, and Inkling Girl

I'll believe it when the damn things are in my hands

Zing

Banned
What's going on? I have everything in cart, refreshed, shows all in stock except Lucina, but get errors when trying to pay.

Edit: rofl. I can't even remove Lucina and Robin from cart now, so I can't order anything from the site.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Got an order in, but I'm way too cynical at this point. I'll rejoice when it's in my hands, otherwise I assume it's gonna be cancelled down the line.

MarkusRJR

Well they changed them all to out of stock instead of being unavailable in the location. Now I can't even get to the check out bug to get an order in.

Chatin

Are there literally like five Lucina and Robin amiibos alotted to the entirety of BestBuy Canada? I would like them to tweet actual numbers at some point. Would stop me from even bothering.

Zing

Banned
I figured I'd grab Charizard. Site says available for preorder. I add to cart and its "unable to be delivered to my address. It still says available to preorder. Whatever.

Guess they rebooted a server or something. I was able to order now.

Man this is insanity, does Nintendo not like money?? I just can't comprehend how they can short change NA so badly when there is a massive demand right now for them. If and when they ever get around to reprints most of us will be so pissed off that we won't be bothering with them anymore.

Chatin

Man this is insanity, does Nintendo not like money?? I just can't comprehend how they can short change NA so badly when there is a massive demand right now for them. If and when they ever get around to reprints most of us will be so pissed off that we won't be bothering with them anymore.
What will a reprint entail, anyway? Two extra inventory?

We might be fine everyone.

The site screwed up and the dumb bb twitter dude said that they were SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN A MINUTE PLEASE RETWEET BLABLABLL... but there is no way that all of them sold out within a minute.

Top Bottom