• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I can't check right now, does walmart.ca take paypal?
Or do I need to go find my credit card?

ohlawd

Ship to a post office/walmart or buy some instant noodles LOL

think it's alright if I order three different amiibos to push the total to 50+ and return the 3rd one? I only need Lucina and Puff.

edit: wait no, amiibos are 16 each. woops, thought they were 17. alright uhh four amiibos

MarkusRJR

Not even sure if I should even try for Lucina/Robin or if I should just go for Jigglypuff. I just made a Walmart account so I'll have to add in my credit card info, fuck.

tiijj

Where is my Puff :(

lol

blog-0110744001423577900.jpg

ahdurian

did you guys enter your CC info prior?
I bought both the inklings prior so that my CC info would be saved...
it helped i think, since I was able to get Lucina/Robin/Puff just with a few clicks

MikeDip

Fuck this amiibo shit, really.

I'm done with this, it's beyond ridiculous now.

Snagged a Robin, finally. What a relief. Only one I wanted from Wave 4 other than Ness (whom I've pretty much written off obtaining at retail price). I guess if I were clever I would have secured an additional rare for trade value, but I'm collecting cautiously (just the characters important to me, now up to six) and don't want to sit on a hoard of Amiibo for flipping.

Waited to long, trying to get the post canada pickup thingy...

My sympathies. As soon as I saw that I couldn't see where the option was at a glance, I decided to suck it up and take the hit of the shipping cost rather than wait. Better luck on launch day.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I was checking out... I cant.

Im out of the amiibo game for good.

Guna be selling my collection.

MarkusRJR

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

In the literal minute to sign in to my account to check out they all went out of stock. According to some people in the r/AmiiboCanada Jigglypuff was available for 30-40 second only.

FUCK AMIIBOS AND FUCK WAL MART.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck. By the time I entered my password they were gone.

MikeDip

They had what, 5 of them? Sold out in seconds even with limit of 1 per household.

This is bullshit. It is crazy that someone sitting at a computer refreshing at time of update can not get an order in to preorder these things.

Nintendo needs to fix this. This is stupid.

Top Bottom