• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

zroid

Banned
I figured it out. Browser issue.

PLEASE WORK!

I have the Inkling Girl pre-ordered from Best Buy but I'll return it I guess

Banned
Hi I'm Kevin. I've been amiibo free for three months and it feels great. I can actually browse a store or the Internet without buyingan amiibo or looking for an amiibo in stock. I feel great.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
So I was still able to order the amiibo pack, but I'm 99.9% sure it'll get cancelled down the line.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, theoretically we should get it, we I don't feel like organizing a lawsuit for cheaper amiibos, ahah!

tiijj

Hi I'm Kevin. I've been amiibo free for three months and it feels great. I can actually browse a store or the Internet without buyingan amiibo or looking for an amiibo in stock. I feel great.

I was wondering of you could sponsor me. I need help...

lol

By the way does indigo do split shipment or do they combine 2 items even though 1 is a preorder and the other one's currently available?

have been feeling great ever since I got Palutena and ZSS pre-orders, then I remember I haven't pre ordered Yoshi yarn amiibos yet. Shiet

have been feeling great ever since I got Palutena and ZSS pre-orders, then I remember I haven't pre ordered Yoshi yarn amiibos yet. Shiet

Which one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4_JRPhDtiY

yoshis_zpskjfvypbo.jpg

yoshis%202_zpswhzvkufv.jpg

yoshis%203_zpseangkchj.jpg

Brofield

I actually tried speaking to my EB Games in Pickering, and they said they got word from Nintendo not to take any more pre-orders on amiibos as of yarn yoshis

No idea if it means you can't pre-order the special edition Wooly World, I honestly forgot to ask because I got distracted by renewing my Edge card

i-Jest

I wouldn't be surprised if more Yarn Yoshi color Amiibo appear. I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

MrFixIt

Our laws forces them to honor the order at that price.

It's not always the case tho... and nothing will happen if no one takes action against the retailer.
The problem is that they can easily cancel the orders and blame it on them being oversold. Fingers crossed!

Well my filler from Chapters has shipped. Good news there as I worried the book would bang around in the box and mess up the 3 pack...badly.

So now it's just a matter of seeing if they honor that mistake.

Harusame

The Splatoon amiibo 3-pack from Chapters has been charged and currently pending on the CC account, so it does seem that they will honour the price point.

Now all that is left is acquiring Greninja...

ohlawd

The Splatoon amiibo 3-pack from Chapters has been charged and currently pending on the CC account, so it does seem that they will honour the price point.

Now all that is left is acquiring Greninja...

lol @ my past self

"i'm too sleepy to do this plus they'll probably catch the mistake"

I screwed up. eff

zroid

Banned
I wasn't charged yet but my order is still intact...

anyone else pre-ordered amiibo from Chapters before? do they usually ship them on day 1 or will I have to wait a while

Sealtest

they're just charges to make sure you have the funds for the complete order, they will drop in a few days chapters always does that.

Also i've gotten books from them a week or a few days early if i've preorderd from them. I got my last copy of raising shinji ikari 2 weeks early.
But i've also had mixups with orders like my bayonetta 2 guide that never shipped but I ended up getting that for free because of a mixup.

So i'm gonna trust them with these price errors.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmiiboCanada/comments/371jd7/splatoon_3_packs_at_indigo_will_be_honoured/

Hey Everyone,
I called Indigo today, to see if my order was okay, since I see that today they took preorders off and raised the price to $39.95.
When I got the rep she told me the whole story.
Nintendo gave the wrong price to Indigo to price that product at, and by the time they fixed it multiple preorders had already ben purchased. She told me I was lucky, because the orders are going to be fulfilled and I will get it for $14.04.
I'm not saying to run to your local EB to cancel your order just yet, but it looks like we Canadian Amiibos got an amazing deal!
Also, if you purchase Splatoon from them, and use Visa Checkout you'll get 20% off. So I got splatoon shipped to my house for a total of $61.

Zing

Banned
Splatoon is still only $59.99 at Microplay. They don't take preorders on Amiibo so I had to resort to online order for that.

Chapters isn't delivering until after the weekend, so it's not a good primary source. Just buy the game/Amiibo anywhere locally on Friday and use the receipt to return the Chapters items.

Sealtest

So if my EBGames splatoon amiibos arrive before my chapters ones think i'll have a problem returning my chapters one to ebgames for the full refund? I'd wanna use them as soon as possible.

Zing

Banned
So if my EBGames splatoon amiibos arrive before my chapters ones think i'll have a problem returning my chapters one to ebgames for the full refund? I'd wanna use them as soon as possible.
You will have no trouble if you return within 14 days.

So I caved and bought a scalper Fox, he's the only older one I cared about but could never get my hands on... I feel violated tbh, but it was $25 so guess not too bad /shrug

So I caved and bought a scalper Fox, he's the only older one I cared about but could never get my hands on... I feel violated tbh, but it was $25 so guess not too bad /shrug

Man, I wish I could pick up the ones I want from scalpers for only 25 bucks, haha.

people want like 70 bucks for Ike.

Man, I wish I could pick up the ones I want from scalpers for only 25 bucks, haha.

people want like 70 bucks for Ike.

Oh I know =/ I gave up hope on those ones. This is the first wave I've done pretty well on so far, pending cancellations of course lol oh and retail exclusives -_-

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Really $25 is what you'd pay to import, so not horrible. On the bright side, Fox is one of the better looking Amiibo. The small details on him are very impressive. I'm looking forward to Falco.

At this point, I would not blame anyone for selling Fox at 25$.

This is not scalping, this is just selling a sold-out item that everyone had plenty of time to buy when it launched last november.

It's perfectly reasonable that you had to pay more for it so don't feel bad about it.

Top Bottom