• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

JazzmanZ

Um...has anyone seen this custom?

11377199_875868772485766_371871219937398333_n.jpg

That's a Maya 3D render not an actual figurine.

alright folks, now that the dust has settled on this wave, I got some extras to get rid of, so if your missing jigglypuff, robin, or gold mario -.- , let me know! at cost + shipping.

Pay It Forward Trading Chain

Details

- Last item listed on this list is up for grabs.

- If you want that item, you have to be willing to trade out equal value. (no Marths for Peach)

- Sender takes on the cost of shipping. Contact the person you're sending your figure to ahead of time and see if they require the figure MIMB or will just be opening them. That might save you in shipping costs since you can send in a smaller box.

History of Trades

DeathByBacklog
Jigglypuff ---> OrangeAtlas (shipped)

OrangeAtlas
Lucario ---> LeGourmand

LeGourmand
Lucina ---> Darkspineslayer

Darkspineslayer
Pacman, Charizard, Gold Mario ---> DeathByBacklog

DeathByBacklog
Greninja ---> LeGourmand (shipped)

LeGourmand
Robin ---> ?

CRA5H

Just curious what the Wave 4 commons are in your area.. for me, I've seen only Pacman available everywhere and one Wario out of 5 stores so far. I thought Silver Mario was supposed to be really common..

Just curious what the Wave 4 commons are in your area.. for me, I've seen only Pacman available everywhere and one Wario out of 5 stores so far. I thought Silver Mario was supposed to be really common..

I have seen plenty of Pacman, one Wario at a EB Games, one Charizard being held for a preorder, a few squid boy/girls at Best Buy, and a few silver mario at EB games.

zroid

Banned
pretty impressed with Indigo's packing job of my Inkling Girl. They got a perfect sized box and stuffed all the open space with air bags. Nicely done.

kinger

Looks like Toad's being restocked, there were some at TRU today.

Pac man's by far the most common, it seems. The only other one I've seen is some silver marios on the first couple of days, a box of Greninjas during the afternoon on the 29th (which has since disappeared) and a single Wario (even though I over-heard someone at TRU say that they "had lots" on release day morning). Haven't seen any wild Charizards either, and the only reason I've seen L&R in person is because I was in line long enough to see people buy them all.

Ok so LeGourmand's Robin was available for a few days without anyone claiming it so it would appear that the Trade Chain has dried up. I went ahead and claimed the Robin which is being sent to Darkspineslayer for his future Ness ending the chain. So unless someone wants to start another chain, that'll likely be it until then next wave.

Pay It Forward Trading Chain

Details

- Last item listed on this list is up for grabs.

- If you want that item, you have to be willing to trade out equal value. (no Marths for Peach)

- Sender takes on the cost of shipping. Contact the person you're sending your figure to ahead of time and see if they require the figure MIMB or will just be opening them. That might save you in shipping costs since you can send in a smaller box.

History of Trades

DeathByBacklog
Jigglypuff ---> OrangeAtlas (delivered!)

OrangeAtlas
Lucario ---> LeGourmand

LeGourmand
Lucina ---> Darkspineslayer (shipped)

Darkspineslayer
Pacman, Charizard, Gold Mario ---> DeathByBacklog (shipped)

DeathByBacklog
Greninja ---> LeGourmand (shipped)

LeGourmand
Robin ---> Darkspineslayer (shipped)

Darkspineslayer
Ness (hopefully) ---> DeathByBacklog

END

I saw a Silver Mario sitting around at Yonge and Eglinton EB.

pretty impressed with Indigo's packing job of my Inkling Girl. They got a perfect sized box and stuffed all the open space with air bags. Nicely done.

EB does the same thing and each one gets its own box.

explodet

EB does the same thing and each one gets its own box.
EB mangled my boy inkling packaging, I think somebody stepped on it. The only thing worse than the packaging is the cardboard box it came in.

I'm considering returning it, I think I have a few days at least. I don't think it's great trade fodder.

CRA5H

At Walmart, are Amiibo considered part of toys or video games? I might return my Pacman but don't know if its 14 days (video games) or 90 days (toys)

Haven't had a lot of time to read this thread because of my final exam but I wondered if we knew when wave 5 preorders at ebgames would be happening, hoping I didn't already miss it

Sora_N

Haven't had a lot of time to read this thread because of my final exam but I wondered if we knew when wave 5 preorders at ebgames would be happening, hoping I didn't already miss it

Uhhh they aren't doing preorders for amiibo in the future. Wave 4 was the last time due to their fuck up.

WTF!?!? Someone on Kijiji scooped a pic I took for this thread of my son's collection and used it for their add!!! I just did an image search, and it comes up on ebay as well.

*shaking head* Seriously?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-nintendo-wii...le/1078910794?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTIzWDYwMA==/z/bnMAAOSwpdpVd4FF/$_27.JPG

Wow really?! Crazy! I responded to this post on Kijiji earlier this evening to buy Fox and Samus (thinking the seller was in Winnipeg). He asked for my number and called me and proceeded to say that he is in Montreal and I could e-transfer money to him and he'd send the amiibo tomorrow. I got cold feet and backed out. Real sketchy.

Wow really?! Crazy! I responded to this post on Kijiji earlier this evening to buy Fox and Samus (thinking the seller was in Winnipeg). He asked for my number and called me and proceeded to say that he is in Montreal and I could e-transfer money to him and he'd send the amiibo tomorrow. I got cold feet and backed out. Real sketchy.

Yeah talking to Smash_Retro on LINE right now. He screwed him out of $20. The guys a crook. Do not engage in any deals with him.

I work there and both are on order! That stuff is done through the vendor so they're at least being restocked in my region (London area) but probably at least province-wide if not more. Only 5 Toads and 1 Jigglypuff though, but I'm a smaller store.

Haha, that's a good source. Thanks for the heads up! No estimated date of arrival?

Sealtest

about 2 racks filled with toad at Windsor Best Buy, almost bought one but with my zavvi orders hopefully this month and just buying a pebble watch i'm willing to risk waiting a few weeks.

Top Bottom