• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Ondore

I said "to hell with it" today with regards to Splatoon and just ordered Boy and Girl from Walmart. I figured once I come to the point that I need the Squid they'll start selling it separately.

...I only wanted four Amiibo (Mega Man, Shulk, Ness, Yarn Yoshi) and though I've got two, I've also added Toad and the Splatoon duo. Plus I'm planning on grabbing Chibi Robo from that bundle if I can find a preorder deal good enough.

I said "to hell with it" today with regards to Splatoon and just ordered Boy and Girl from Walmart. I figured once I come to the point that I need the Squid they'll start selling it separately.

...I only wanted four Amiibo (Mega Man, Shulk, Ness, Yarn Yoshi) and though I've got two, I've also added Toad and the Splatoon duo. Plus I'm planning on grabbing Chibi Robo from that bundle if I can find a preorder deal good enough.

A good enough gaming deal, or Canada. You must choose one and only one.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
fuLFqSL.jpg

Sigh I hope that ZSS isn't hard to get

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
I'm totally expecting the only common one to be Ganondorf, and even then he might be uncommon.

I'm thinking Ganondorf will be the easier as well as he's from the main Zelda series followed by ZSS. Palutena and Dark Pit may be hardest one to get though.

CRA5H

ZSS and Ganon are probably the only two I'd ever consider importing. If they aren't doing preorders anymore, they better damn be supplying this wave better than the last.

Who am I kidding.. bloody Nintendo.

Anth0ny

I'm pretty close to done with currently announced amiibo.

Kinda want (won't go out of my way/pay extra):

Game and Watch
Greninja
Duck Hunt Dog
Ness
Chibi Robo

DO WANT
Dr. Mario
Yarn Yoshi (just one)
Mewtwo

I get the feeling this list is going to be exponentially larger by this time next week -_-

Going to return my extra Wario unless anyone in Vancouver wants him. NA, perfect condition.

Last ones I'm going to get are Ganondorf (to complete the Zelda line) and ZSS. Have to go back and get some from previous waves too.

Sigh.... looks like wave 5 just hit ebay =/

This totally isn't going to go over well for us at all is it =(

I mainly want Dark Pit and ZSS but at like 35-50 each plus Harper tax *blarg* it's a bad day for Amiibros!

Sora_N

Going to return my extra Wario unless anyone in Vancouver wants him. NA, perfect condition.

Last ones I'm going to get are Ganondorf (to complete the Zelda line) and ZSS. Have to go back and get some from previous waves too.

I kind of want. When do you need to know by...?

Anyone in downtown Toronto want an opened Splatoon 3-pack for $30? I think I bought it too hastily and I could always use more Steam Sale cash.

Only catch is my schedule is not very flexable. Around Eaton's Centre at about 5:30pm on a weekday (tomorrow, even) is by far the easiest. So it would be easiest for any of you guys who work downtown or something.

ahdurian

Anyone in downtown Toronto want an opened Splatoon 3-pack for $30? I think I bought it too hastily and I could always use more Steam Sale cash.

Only catch is my schedule is not very flexable. Around Eaton's Centre at about 5:30pm on a weekday (tomorrow, even) is by far the easiest. So it would be easiest for any of you guys who work downtown or something.

if you had posted this a few days ago...ughh....

MarkusRJR

Got my Toad in finally (Amazon got a restock a week or so back). My Mario series is finally complete! I hope they announce the new Wario, Rosalina, and DK. It's gonna be a nightmare to get Rosalina though if it's anything like the Smash Bros version.

Updating this list with delivery info. I received my figures today from Darkspineslayer.

Pay It Forward Trading Chain

History of Trades

DeathByBacklog
Jigglypuff ---> OrangeAtlas (delivered!)

OrangeAtlas
Lucario ---> LeGourmand (delivered)

LeGourmand
Lucina ---> Darkspineslayer (shipped)

Darkspineslayer
Pacman, Charizard, Gold Mario ---> DeathByBacklog (delivered)

DeathByBacklog
Greninja ---> LeGourmand (delivered)

LeGourmand
Robin ---> Darkspineslayer (shipped)

Darkspineslayer
Ness (hopefully) ---> DeathByBacklog

END

Updating this list with delivery info. I received my figures today from Darkspineslayer.

Pay It Forward Trading Chain

History of Trades

DeathByBacklog
Jigglypuff ---> OrangeAtlas (delivered!)

OrangeAtlas
Lucario ---> LeGourmand (delivered)

LeGourmand
Lucina ---> Darkspineslayer (shipped)

Darkspineslayer
Pacman, Charizard, Gold Mario ---> DeathByBacklog (delivered)

DeathByBacklog
Greninja ---> LeGourmand (delivered)

LeGourmand
Robin ---> Darkspineslayer (shipped)

Darkspineslayer
Ness (hopefully) ---> DeathByBacklog

END

I received both Greninja and Lucario yesterday.

It looks like I'm entering into my first online amiibo swap.

We're exchanging rare ones, so I want to make sure everything is on the up-and-up.

It's a fellow Gaffer so I'm sure it should be fine, but what's the proper etiquitte / shipping process to ensure a smooth and easy trade across the country?

Top Bottom