• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Bass260

It's a longshot but anyone waiting at the TRU at Yonge and Eglington (GTA) ? Curious to know how big the line is already.

Fuck. At some point Future Shop activated the Reserve in Store option on their Sheiks and it looks like they are all scooped up at the Yonge and Eglinton location already. :(

Fuck. At some point Future Shop activated the Reserve in Store option on their Sheiks and it looks like they are all scooped up at the Yonge and Eglinton location already. :(

Yeah saw that too, none available at my location....only one seems like its at cornwall but thats pretty far :/ I'm going to try my luck without one

beta_fuse

I have no clue. None. As I said on the last page. I will NEVER take what a company says on their twitter page as fact.

Woaahhh there isn't that a little harsh lol? I mean they never specifically said what time it would go live, no? This new mentality might cause you to miss out!

Woaahhh there isn't that a little harsh lol? I mean they never specifically said what time it would go live, no? This new mentality might cause you to miss out!

PS4 20th anniversary, Futureshop and Best Buy's Rosie "shortly after 12am", now this. Most of those feeds aren't even run by people who know anything.

beta_fuse

PS4 20th anniversary, Futureshop and Best Buy's Rosie "shortly after 12am", now this. Most of those feeds aren't even run by people who know anything.

Yeah I see what you mean but I think a lot of the frustration comes from the lack of sleep too lol. You need to catch up on some ZZZZzzz

It's been a busy for those of us that have went do far. They said to check back between 12 and 2.

Guess I'll check it out on my lunch break just in case.

Kilvin

Ugh I feel so awful for you guys that stayed up waiting all night, what a waste. :(

Pretty shitty of TRU that they couldn't at least give a window.

GtwoK

Coooooooooool
nFmaG75l.jpg

I guess you'll be getting one. :)

They only got 24 Lucario, I may be 24th or 25th in line.

From what I gather, you were probably the guy in the blue striped polo, yeah? Sorry bout your luck man! :(

i-Jest

Got my reservation for Lucario at Younge and Eglinton TRU. Looking good so far.

Hopefully then have Rosalina in the new shipment.

GtwoK

Guy showed up and was informed there weren't any for him. Kicked the door in on his way out in anger. Nice, man.

Also an elderly lady just showed up. "ma'am, what are you looking for?" "I don't know, some blue animal". Poor lady :(

Guy showed up and was informed there weren't any for him. Kicked the door in on his way out in anger. Nice, man.

Also an elderly lady just showed up. "ma'am, what are you looking for?" "I don't know, some blue animal". Poor lady :(

Probably some due at work sent his grandma in to pick up Lucario.

That's sad.

lionpants

Wow, I shouldve stayed. I missed the excitement.

Its funny because there's always the guy that talks way too much in lines like that.

i-Jest

What's the line like? Wondering if it's worth heading down at this point.

I count 11 of us so far. If your coming you better hurry. I can honestly believe the minimum 20 count isnt to far off. Some stores may have gotten one or two extra.

They got 20 and I was 3rd in line.

All gone now. They put up signs right before opening and then took them back down right after. Hahahaha

Top Bottom