• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Sora_N

Starting to think it's more like...stupid us. What's going to suck is we stayed up all night, only to eventually compete with people who had the good sense to put sleep ahead of these figures.

I feel for you guys but I just finished showering and ate a bit, pretty tired from work. I usually sleep at least an hour after I eat. Hate working 4->12AM

I might not even be able to make it to TRU tomorrow morning lol.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Starting to think it's more like...stupid us. What's going to suck is we stayed up all night, only to eventually compete with people who had the good sense to put sleep ahead of these figures.

Well I'm having fun playing rhythm games, join me!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I've been refreshing that page too, it went from coming soon to out of stock instantly. So I assume they never had any.
It's a regular occurrence with them. The same thing will happen with Mega Man and Sonic. Just because it says "Coming Soon" doesn't mean they'll have any stock for when it's supposed to launch. Maybe they'll pop up as in-stock a few weeks later when they actually get their first shipment.

Stage On

Well I've been worried about spending too much money lately, especially with some of the stuff that's coming up soon thanks to kickstarter so maybe this is a blessing in disguise if I don't decide to drag my sorry behind outside today and just give in too the zzz

This is dumb =/ No way will I be functioning tomorrow if I keep this up. I'm going to get ready for bed, and TRU will put up their stock while I'm away.

A pre-emptive "you're welcome", guys =]

Stage On

Ok I'm starting to see things, that can't be a very good sign. I have a feeling that If I do try and go out in 2 hours I'm going to hurt myself since lack of sleep is supposed to be equivalent of being drunk, not a good thing when it's this cold out at all.

Stage On

trying to decide if I should head out or go to bed...

I'm so worried about Rosalina now because if I don't get her everything else comes undone

I've... gotta pack it up. If I miss the grand moment and a kind soul has me in mind, would you be able to secure me an Ike (and a Lucario obviously, but you'll probably want that for yourself)?

Best of luck guys.

Sora_N

Lol something changed on the Lucario page, but it's not available for order...fuck TRU. The check4change sound scared the crap out of me.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I think I highlighted too much on the page, and it gave me a false alarm. Lol
I don't see what you can highlight to look for a change because the "out of stock" is an image of an X instead of text so C4C can't monitor that.

Stage On

Lol something changed on the Lucario page, but it's not available for order...fuck TRU. The check4change sound scared the crap out of me.

yeah they took the "available Feb 6" part down so I guess that's that. I'm no crazy enough at this point to try and get on a bus when I'm this out of it. Standing in the cold for two hours is an adventure I can do without at this point.

No Lucario for me which means I lose interest in Charizard, Geninja and Mewtwo. Oh well that's 63.24 I won't be spending.

That just leaves Mega man, Toad and Rosalina for me for now unless they announce a Xenoblade set or something. Honestly as long as I get my smash Rosalina I'll be happy.....

Goodnight/goodmoring amiibros

Sora_N

yeah they took the "available Feb 6" part down so I guess that's that. I'm no crazy enough at this point to try and get on a bus when I'm this out of it. Standing in the cold for two hours is an adventure I can do without at this point.

No Lucario for me which means I lose interest in Charizard, Geninja and Mewtwo. Oh well that's 63.24 I won't be spending.

That just leaves Mega man, Toad and Rosalina for me for now unless they announce a Xenoblade set or something. Honestly as long as I get my smash Rosalina I'll be happy.....

Goodnight/goodmoring amiibros

Wow you're more awake than me...I didn't even notice that.

just came upon this thread to say

good luck for all the C.I.S.F.O.R people.

if you can, try importing.

as you guys know if you seen in the now "Worldwide (includes Canada) Amiibo thread. I have been a fan of importing Amiibo."

If your not picky with packaging or are going to take it out of the box anyways. Try importing. You won't regret it.

evanmisha

doggonit people are now getting up after a night of sleep.

Reporting for duty

tumblr_mz792csqfL1qgwefso4_250.gif

Brian★;150875903 said:
just came upon this thread to say

good luck for all the C.I.S.F.O.R people.

if you can, try importing.

as you guys know if you seen in the now "Worldwide (includes Canada) Amiibo thread. I have been a fan of importing Amiibo."

If your not picky with packaging or are going to take it out of the box anyways. Try importing. You won't regret it.

But...there's no F in C.i.S.o.R.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
What is that acronym for and it is about food?

(Having some amazing EGGOS for breakfast and they are so good. Love my breakfast, what's everyone else having while we wait for the stores/webs to open)

Kilvin

Wow still nothing on Lucario eh guys? :(

In other news, sometime between 12 pm eastern and now Dedede must have been made available on Chapters. Indigo. Ca because he's now Sold out.

Wow still nothing on Lucario eh guys? :(

In other news, sometime between 12 pm eastern and now Dedede must have been made available on Chapters. Indigo. Ca because he's now Sold out.

Nope. I was watching that page along with Lucario. Nothing was ever made available to sell.

Top Bottom