• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

wgyPAek.jpg

Sl2j0Tj.jpg

Success!

Renewed

Sounds like people are getting the Lucario easy enough though. I'm glad I'm not a Pokemon fan. lol

For me it's not so much of being a fan of Pokemon, but what use these will be.

Can these provide something similar to distribution events? (as nonsensical as that is, I don't want to leave anything off the table) Otherwise I don't want to invest more time in amiibos that will stress me out when I don't know how useful they are. There are only 5 or so more amiibo I want. Not gonna lose sleep over any others. :p

I told everyone in the line that the website will have all of Wave 3 up possibly today.

Hopefully they don't end up hating me due to TRUs incompetence.

I haven't followed Amiibo stuff too closely but I take it Shulk is off the table now? Saw it was removed from EB's page and I can't see myself running around trying to find one, online ordering is my MO with this kind of weather.

Sealtest

Sorry I should correct myself, Rosalina preorders that say OUT OF STOCK are on backorder and I doubt they'll get more stock.

I was told this by Matt at the FS support line.

GtwoK

Sorry I should correct myself, Rosalina preorders that say OUT OF STOCK are on backorder and I doubt they'll get more stock.

I was told this by Matt at the FS support line.

Whaaaat? I feel like this has to be wrong. I got my order in when there were more than 100 left, within seconds after the link was posted here. Even after I ordered, there were still over 70 left. Why is it suddenly out of stock?

This is bullshit if true. They gave the number they had on hand, and it was a lie? How many did they get, 30 of them?

Amazon gives updates if they have trouble locating stock for your order, wouldn't fs do the same?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Whaaaat? I feel like this has to be wrong. I got my order in when there were more than 100 left, within seconds after the link was posted here. Even after I ordered, there were still over 70 left. Why is it suddenly out of stock?

This is bullshit if true. They gave the number they had on hand, and it was a lie? How many did they get, 30 of them?
Welp, fuck Futureshop and Nintendo. Just fuck off.

Next week will be glorious!

Shulk (GameStop USA Online) and Meta Knight (Future Shop Online) will ship/arrive next week! EB better have my Mega Man for my in store preorder next week too. That wll complete my entire Wave 3 collection!

Then Majora's Mask 3D LE and the MM New 3DS XL, was able to reach CN platinum and grab the MM Messenger Bag but it won't ship for 4 months.

Amazon gives updates if they have trouble locating stock for your order, wouldn't fs do the same?

EB Canada apparently got 60 total for the infamous :30 second purchase window online.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I still can't believe this though. I'm glad I asked a friend in the US to get one, but holy shit what a mess. Who would have thought that no retailer in Canada would be able to handle selling a 14 dollar piece of plastic? Christ.

c-murph

Preordered Lucina and Robin. With my other 4 amazon.co.uk preorders - that completes Wave 4.

Ugh, but $63 though... but not trusting NOA with preorders here.

beta_fuse

Yeah same with me. Would be a real shame if we don't end up getting her cause I had time to order, still see some in stock and check on GAF that others got an order through as well. Plus I got my order confirmation very soon after.

Top Bottom