• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't pop up on TRU's site at all and it becomes instore-only.

evanmisha

Nothing. No shipment received yet. "Try back around 12." Guess I'm getting a head start on the TRU line. Friend texted me to say there's already a store in the GTA with 7 people lined up. Probably just one group, but geez

Nothing. No shipment received yet. "Try back around 12." Guess I'm getting a head start on the TRU line. Friend texted me to say there's already a store in the GTA with 7 people lined up. Probably just one group, but geez

My Walmart just told me the same. Said the shipment would be in via UPS before 2. I asked them to set a few specific ones aside for me. Here's hoping.

GtwoK

Godamn. Reading on reddit that stores in Toronto only have a few people in line right now. What's with this line at Kitchener :/

Hoping the other Kitchener gaffers get here in time to get one. No idea if y'all are already here.

Edit: 1 per customer, they've got 24

tiijj

ToysRUs be like

"About Lucario.....we're Sorry-o. Xoxo"

It should be:

"We are sorry for all of the troubles. We have sent your comments to the proper department."

We will be changing our slogan to "Your Canadian destination for toys & sleepless nights!"

Godamn. Reading on reddit that stores in Toronto only have a few people in line right now. What's with this line at Kitchener :/

Hoping the other Kitchener gaffers get here in time to get one. No idea if y'all are already here.

Well you're good then. Did you bring someone with you?

Is this the one near Fairview Park? o_O

What's everyone getting to make it free shipping with Toys R Us?

I'm thinking of a Pikachu amiibo... should I do it?

pTRUCA1-18591534dt.jpg

I'm betting that TRU didn't feel like paying a web developer overtime to stay up and update the site so it'll probably be before or around noon today.

WOW. THAT WAS A BUST.lady at walmart told me they wont be getting anything in. So either shes telling the truth or she just wanted to get rid of me. Welp off to toys r us now. >.>

Top Bottom