• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

I got this after passing the order, I guess i'm not getting it...

The following item(s) or quantity is not available. You will not be charged for any item that is not available for shipment.
We have removed the item(s) from your order.
(1) Nintendo amiibo - Character Figure - Lucario

vwqnYzD.png

Am I screwed?

I didn't even get a confirmation email for my order, so I have no idea what's going on. lol

I didn't either. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how I should get free shipping so I probably missed it. They wanted to charge me $11 for shipping! Now I want to cancel if I didn't get Lucario.

espher

I have yet to get a receipt for the first TRU order so I can't double-check it, but I have the printed receipt for the second sitting in front of me.

Two amiibo @ $14 each, $38.59 shipping (!), $8.65 taxes. Standard shipping, correct address/postal code. Legit wtf at this. Do they have phone support or just e-mail support?

$25.31 for Lucario?

Fuck. I ordered one for Death by Backlog.

If he doesn't need it after all I guess I will just sell it. I have no interest in Lucario.

Oh wow. Thanks man. That is greatly appreciated. Will you be able to move it or do you want me to take it off your hands? You could always cancel still no?

Again though...thanks for doing that.

I have yet to get a receipt for the first TRU order so I can't double-check it, but I have the printed receipt for the second sitting in front of me.

Two amiibo @ $14 each, $38.59 shipping (!), $8.65 taxes. Standard shipping, correct address/postal code. Legit wtf at this. Do they have phone support or just e-mail support?

They have phone support. 1-800-ToysRUs

Saw the notifications in this thread right as my class was ending. I put an order through but, just like every single other Amiibo order I've made, it remains to be seen if it'll actually go through.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Looking at my order on toysrus, from order history, Lucario is not there, only the Diddy (for the free shipping) they also removed the free shipping without warning or anything...

i initially placed an order, order confirmed, no email confirmation.

so i got scared placed it again, only to have lucario deducted from my order but received email confirmation.

I don't know what's going on ;.;

Kilvin

Holy shit, you guys better get your Damn Lucario...

This up and down amiibo shit is incredible, I can't believe how poorly everything related to these has been handled.

I grabbed an extra one for DeathByBacklog.

If he manages to get one, someone else in the thread can buy it from me (for cost of course + their outrageous shipping charge).

Hopefully the shipping charge is a bug.

PS: My program worked for this one, yay! :)

Wow. Thanks. Now I feel bad. You could still cancel the order though if you don't want to be bothered with moving it. Might not be a bad idea to keep it for trade though).

Renewed

I find it odd that you can still add Lucario to your cart if this whole "order going through without Lucario" thing is happening.

Geez, I hope this mess is turned around in time for Wave 4. Don't want to miss out on Lucina and Robin. ;-;

Renewed

So this is what I see when I go to checkout:

I find it funny that tax is added after shipping. Geez... but Purolator seems to be good. My Wind Waker HD + Tropical Freeze from EB Games shipped one night and my package was on my desk when I woke up in the morning.

Also, Lucario seems to be down but I'm still sitting here about to click Submit Order. How do you think this'll go... Not even gonna bother.

Finally, EBGames took down Rosalina from their site. About time.

Oh wow. Thanks man. That is greatly appreciated. Will you be able to move it or do you want me to take it off your hands? You could always cancel still no?

Again though...thanks for doing that.

I think I won't have any trouble moving it.

No worries.

What? I'm looking at my order and there's still a cancel button.

I think it may be due to buying with paypal. The button is there but it only takes me to a screen of my order, no confirm cancel button.

vinnygambini

welp looks like my order didn't go through. I thought it did

so no lucario for me, great ;.;

espher

TRU telling me that the shipping cost is correct for the order, based on my address.

I have another address in the city that I can provide that is seemingly showing me the correct shipping amount ($8.13 for the order that swallowed one of them, or free for the 2x Amiibo order), but the CSR needs to go see if that will work. I am now on hold to see if I can put in my parents' address (<4km away, both of us in-city) to get free or cheap shipping instead.

What a ridic situation.

Gotta say...I'm a little worried.

RE: Rosalina. Did anyone else confirm this?

RE: The fact that Lucario was up that long... And people were able to add him and he's now not showing.

SERIOUSLY...how hard could this be? Disney's doing it. Activision is doing it. Nintendo can't get their shit together. How much money are they leaving on the table with this? It's crazy.

Regarding Future Shop Rosalinas

For those who are showing out of stock...Did you use a presale or dead item with her to get your free shipping?

For those who have shipping confirmation...Did you use a presale or dead item with her to get your free shipping?

Gotta say...I'm a little worried.

RE: Rosalina. Did anyone else confirm this?

They did put a date on it so when their stock is not in at that date, it goes to out of stock. Happens to me often and I always receive my items. Usually I would not worry at all but one person in the topic had a shipping confirmation so they did receive stocks. I think that the dream is dead...

For those who are showing out of stock...Did you use a presale or dead item with her to get your free shipping?

No dead item, shows out of stock.

mdubs

Banned

For those who have shipping confirmation...Did you use a presale or dead item with her to get your free shipping?

The dead item doesn't make a difference, ohlawd and I both used the Last Guardian but his shipped and my didn't

vinnygambini

im really mad at myself.

i thought i saw the order number im positive but each time i go back to the webpage it says expired. should print screen whenever it comes to amiibo.

Top Bottom