• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Ok so for those that are interested target will sell you the amiibo and other video game related signs. I asked yesterday and they said they will take your name and phone number down and contact you at a later date.

Triple D came in today, looks great besides some shoddy coloring on the bottom of the hammer. Thanks amiibogaf canada.

Now to track down a proper Ike and Shulk. Hopefully they get restocked sometime or something.

Aerocia

Does EBGames normally charge before shipping? I placed an order on Rosalina and don't think it's gonna follow through, but I see the charge on my credit card.

Not sure if this is a "fair trade", but I have a Toon Link that I'd like to trade for a King Dedede. Wondering if anyone would be willing. Don't care if it's US or European.

zroid

Banned
Ok so for those that are interested target will sell you the amiibo and other video game related signs. I asked yesterday and they said they will take your name and phone number down and contact you at a later date.

hmmm

probably not worth whatever it would cost me, but cool I guess

Jinto

That's pretty neat. I absolutely have no more room for anything like that at the moment, but I'll probably look into this regardless.

Draysoth

Check your statements carefully from ebgames - they charged me for Mega Man and Sonic when Sheik, Bowser, and Toon Link shipped and just tried to charge me again. Had to call it in to their support.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Why the hell did they flood every single store with so many bowser. All the stores I've been too are absolutely overflowing with him.

zroid

Banned
seriously there is no reason to supply so many bowsers and so few of everything else

they could've AT LEAST replaced half those bowsers with one other variant

Do any of your local EB have received Shulk?

All EB Games in Canada recieved Shulk last Friday January 30th for preorders only. In more than a majority of cases they weren't even enough to cover preorders and people are waiting for those to be fulfilled sometime later this month.

If you're looking for a non-preorder Shulk be ready to trade for one or buy one from a fellow member here.

clem84

Gold Member
All EB Games in Canada recieved Shulk last Friday January 30th for preorders only. In more than a majority of cases they weren't even enough to cover preorders and people are waiting for those to be fulfilled sometime later this month.

If you're looking for a non-preorder Shulk be ready to trade for one or buy one from a fellow member here.

I see. Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit late for this one but I really wanted one. I guess I'll try to buy one from somebody here.

I see. Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit late for this one but I really wanted one. I guess I'll try to buy one from somebody here.

They could have non preorder units available when they get their next batch in for the rest of the preorders.

EB Canada has been really good with communicating this stuff on Twitter. So when they announce the rest of the Shulk preorders coming in they may say that extras will be available. So give it time.

You can always check in with stores now just in case. You never know.

Anth0ny

why isn't wave 4 up on amazon.fr yet? damn it.

it went up on amazon.co.uk the other day and ness sold out in like 20 minutes, closely followed by lucina, robin and pac man. charizard and wario are still available, lol. I think we already have a pretty good idea which of those will be rare here in Canada and which will be easy to find...

Sora_N

why isn't wave 4 up on amazon.fr yet? damn it.

it went up on amazon.co.uk the other day and ness sold out in like 20 minutes, closely followed by lucina, robin and pac man. charizard and wario are still available, lol. I think we already have a pretty good idea which of those will be rare here in Canada and which will be easy to find...

Probably Wario will be Bowser and Charizard is Toon Link. I'll wait for Amazon.ca for Charizard.

It could be the other way around too..I guess Charizard is much more known lol.

mdubs

Banned
Probably Wario will be Bowser and Charizard is Toon Link. I'll wait for Amazon.ca for Charizard.

It could be the other way around too..I guess Charizard is much more known lol.

Yeah I would bet on Charizard being the common akin to Bowser and Wario like Toon Link. Then Pacman would be uncommon and then Lucina, Robin and Ness being rare.

Kilvin

Yeah I would bet on Charizard being the common akin to Bowser and Wario like Toon Link. Then Pacman would be uncommon and then Lucina, Robin and Ness being rare.

This seems pretty reasonable.

I'm not trying to collect every Amiibo, but I do have this curse of liking the majority of the rare figures.

mdubs

Banned
This seems pretty reasonable.

I'm not trying to collect every Amiibo, but I do have this curse of liking the majority of the rare figures.

Me too, I just want the cool ones with characters that I like. Hopefully the preorders go up soon! Also we should start posting some collection pictures in here, would be neat to see everyone's collections

In light of the slow Amiibo day, I thought I'd share my current setup (featuring my Amiibo collection)...

cEPtbA0.jpg

NOOOOO

off topic but my EBgames apparently aren't doing a midnight launch for n3DS ;_;

so? stop fiending and just get it in the morning or afternoon. I'd never go to a midnight launch for a game or some shit. fuck that man, I can wait. maybe its cause i live in a slightly ghetto part of brooklyn so i don't feel comfortable walking around at night alone with bags. :p

ohlawd

so? stop fiending and just get it in the morning or afternoon. I'd never go to a midnight launch for a game or some shit. fuck that man, I can wait. maybe its cause i live in a slightly ghetto part of brooklyn so i don't feel comfortable walking around at night alone with bags. :p

this ain't just any old regular midnight launch. this is for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, game of the forever. I need that game in me

but you're right. my city is a shithole, unfortunately. crimes and murders up the wazoo every week

Top Bottom