• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

mdubs

Banned
Those prices.... they knew. Dangit. I might have to make a Lucina/Robin preorder for a safety net.

I'm just saving my Rosalina (I'll probably trade Lucario and Dedede off for Captain Falcon, Pit or Mega Man) specifically as trade bait insurance for Lucina. This is getting intense.

Also if anyone in Toronto has an extra sealed NA Fox they would be willing to sell at cost, I would love you for it.

I could get you a Sheik and Ike if you want. The card on the Ike is kinda rough. Definitely an opener. You busy Monday? Could deliver them straight to you for full cost of the figures.
Would you? That would be great!
Ya the sheik and ike would be much appreciated.PM me with details and we can arrange a meeting. :D

I'm interested in paying cost+shipping. Can you post a photo of the card?

Right side of the card...

ike-damage_zpskqa2xv3w.gif

Just so you know though. I just worked out a shipping quote for DrWho and it cost just under $15 to ship from where I live.

ohlawd

so glad I only have one to worry about out of wave 4

that reminds me, maybe the last wave for Smash will be the alts of characters; Male WFT, female Robin and Villager, Koopalings

zroid

Banned
Lucina, Robin, Palutena, Dark Pit, ZSS

that might be it for me?

May grab Duck Hunt as well... will depend on how it looks

edit: actually Bowser Jr. in the clown car will be pretty cool

edit2: Ganondorf too... that's it, I swear! ...okay, maybe Falco...

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.

that might be it for me?

Means more late nights of 'shortly will be online'... :(

Sealtest

I just want Wario and Charizard from wave 4.

I've spent way too much of my measly money on these so I just want the ones I truely care for.

ZSS,Palutena,Ganondorf and any kind of pokemon...

God even doing this i'm gonna be broke.

mdubs

Banned
I desperately need Lucina, Zero Suit Samus and Olimar. I'll probably end up ordering Robin, Ness, Palutena and a few other rares though too for fun.

i-Jest

Want everyone in Wave 4 except Charizard. Sonce these ones are coming in the spring I'm expecting preorders to go up at the end of the month or early March.

Sora_N

that might be it for me?

You need Fox..and then the rest of the figures. Lol

Sora_N

It could be the way people who didn't do the Club Nintendo promo to get Mewtwo. That would be one of the cooler applications of Amiibo if they did that.

I wish they would do that as the Plat Reward lol if you registered both games. No packaging would work.

Zalman

It could be the way people who didn't do the Club Nintendo promo to get Mewtwo. That would be one of the cooler applications of Amiibo if they did that.
I hope they do this. Pretty sure a Mewtwo amiibo will happen. He's a popular character and he will sell well. I just hope they had time to make his pose suitable for amiibo so he doesn't need plastic stands.

Sora_N

Lucario says not available to ship to home.

Oh he sold out lol.

EDIT: Sorry I'm so damn tired from work...well he's not in stock in BC.

Duran

Lucario says not available to ship to home.

Oh he sold out lol.

EDIT: Sorry I'm so damn tired from work...well he's not in stock in BC.

Try a different postal code. Friend was saying he couldn't find any either but I found them. V6G2Z6

Sora_N

Try a different postal code. Friend was saying he couldn't find any either but I found them. V6G2Z6

Derp seriously too tired lol, I used Lansdowne Mall's postal code and that worked.

I just sold some crap and have Paypal money, so I used PayPal. So if this turns out to be a fail I'd have to take a gift card back...I'll just use it for a Bowser or eshop card or whatever, willing to take that chance lol.

Top Bottom