• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Future Shop After Hours Sale:

I don't trust BB to adjust Captain Toad + E3 deal so I reordered it along with Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 since I wasn't able to preorder it during E3. 15% off is better than nothing.

Too bad all the interesting used games are sold-out, as usual. :/

Sora_N

Future Shop After Hours Sale:

I don't trust BB to adjust Captain Toad + E3 deal so I reordered it along with Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 since I wasn't able to preorder it during E3. 15% off is better than nothing.

Hmm I'll reorder kh Le if they have it. Dat pin

Madness

Another YMMV post. Got the stereo headset for Xbox One for about $37+ tax by having this deal PM'ed in store.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A7605127

The Dell online store has the Xbox One stereo headset with adapter for $39, you can try your luck getting it price matched at future shop or Best Buy as well if you want. Some are adamant in having the sites end in (DOT).ca and don't allow (DOT).com sites price matched. But it can't hurt to try. Just be polite and ask.

Sora_N

Maybe if we preorder TLG more they'll release it.

I should preorder Toad anyway lol

Ordered some movies, man the site is messed up right now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Man, kept thinking of things to order at the last minute. I forgot that all the Ghibli films are coming out in a couple of weeks. Not only are they the same price as the US, which is a rarity, but another 15% off? Yes please.

baconcow

Man, kept thinking of things to order at the last minute. I forgot that all the Ghibli films are coming out in a couple of weeks. Not only are they the same price as the US, which is a rarity, but another 15% off? Yes please.

I definitely want more information.

No idea. I personally never heard of delivery on weekends until Advanced Warfare.

They did it last year around this time. I never got lucky myself but my Ass Creed did ship this past Friday with an expected delivery of the 12th. I hope it comes either today or tomorrow.

Stupid futureshops website won't complete my order for madden and Killzone. Just hangs there.

Could be worse. You could place your order, get the in-store pickup email notification, and then receive a phone call from the CSR who decided to keep your game for himself claiming "they can no longer find it" like I just did.

Hellz, I was only picking up Beyond Two Souls to have a copy to play so I can keep my LE sealed. Guess I'll just sign out a library copy.

I told the guy to enjoy my game.

iiicon

So anyone received their ac unity or halo MCC today?
I doubt I'll get my copy of MCC because I ordered it through the Microsoft Store. I just checked to see if UPS delivers on Remembrance Day, and, well...
Remembrance Day- November 11, 2014 (Tuesday) - UPS will be closed in the provinces of British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and all Territories
damn it. lumped in with the Maritimes and Territories.

torontoml

Card was charged for AC on Friday, hasn't shipped yet though. Guess I won't be getting it until next week most likely. Thankfully I go back to work next Tuesday for 9 days so when Far Cry and GTA V show up a week late it won't be so bad.

daevv

Local Target had nothing of interest for the Buy Two get One Video games. Was thinking about getting The Hobbit (PS4 $40) and The Wolf Among Us (PS4 $30) but didn't see much for the third game. Kinda wanted Farming Simulator 2014 but didn't see it. :)

I got my shipping notification from Best buy today for MCC. So I guess it'll actually ship tomorrow, Tuesday is Remembrance Day, so I'll get the game on Wednesday?

I got my shipping notification from Best buy today for MCC. So I guess it'll actually ship tomorrow, Tuesday is Remembrance Day, so I'll get the game on Wednesday?

Well all my games shipped on Friday and still got estimated delivery of Wednesday and Thursday by Canada Post!
And now with the snow storm here in AB I'm sure that will be the actually delivery date!

Pavillion

halo and assassins creed processed at local delivery facility.... is it happening? to bad I work today and have school and work all day tomorrow :(

Sweet Ivy

Any deals around for Xbox Gold?
(or maybe someone has got a trial code?)

I bought the SO bundle and put in all the codes then threw all cards in the garbage. When I finally could access the online portion of the game I was asked to join Gold.
The code hadn’t worked (although it HAD been accepted) and at that point it was way down in the chute…

Pretty pissed to spend 10$ just to see if this is fun to play with my buddy, since I do all my MP on PS4.

Top Bottom