• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Got me some Pokemon action at 19.99$! Already have it digitally but needed dem boxed copies, too cheap to pass.

Where is this cheap live you speak of? I'm in the market!

Where do you see live for $35? I don't know if I want to spend that much on something I might not use beyond dark souls 2.

I sold both my next gen consoles at launch for profit. Then I won a second xbone from Pepsi. There's not much on either console right now that makes me interested either. When the lineups are decent it's likely ps4 will be the way to go due to stronger ports. I tend to only buy one console due to most stuff being on both. The Sony fan hate force against Microsoft also really drags any fun out of owning an Xbox. Feels bad mang.

I saw two guys on RFD selling for $35 and other for $40. You can definitely get a code for $40 from someone. Just activate thrcode on smartphone and then pay in person.

If not there are sites where you can buy it online for about $43.

As for the consoles, i've got both but as of right now and with al the rumors pointing out, Xbox One is going to have a better first year line up than the PS4 with games like Halo 2, next Forza, Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive all coming out this year.

I know Sony will announce some big titles too but not sure if they will make it before this holiday season. In he end, im happy I will have the best of both the world's and this month is awesome with Titanfall and Infamous.

Luigi87

Amazon.ca has Bravely Default Collector's Edition in stock again. Go go go.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00GXTKKNO/

1135161d1372248653-breitling-navitimer-01-date-changing-problems-3ps5zq.jpg

zroid

Banned
Incidentally Staples issued this coupon, so tomorrow might be a good day to try and snag some cheap vidya gams

ne3TrJc.png

Just a reminder that if your EBGames is doing a midnight launch for Titanfall, you can also pick up Dark Souls II there.

Called up my local store, and going to pick up my CE on midnight launch.

You don't need a membership right? Just an account on their website?

Just tried it. No confirmation email yet, but hopefully this comes through... I know gmail likes to eat emails sometimes.

Keep us posted and I think this probably is the best deal for a retail code out there. Did you get charged tax for it?

PS4/XBO Rayman Legends is $35 at FS/BB.

Well the wait for the first price drop due to the $5 price gouge sure went fast. Just grabbed the PS4 version.

Anyone check any mom & pops in Toronto for possible early Dark Souls 2? Neither A&C games nor Games Centre have stock yet. A few random places along yonge didn't even know what the game was.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Anyone know if MS' digital price for Titanfall will be the standard $59 on XBO? Or will they go $69 just cuz?

Mupod

dammit FS, you charged my card for dark souls 2 this morning, where's my tracking number

I guess the dream that I'd get it even a day early is dead.

Jinto

I'm just asking because there's another thread reporting dates being changed to the 11th in the US. I'm on my phone so can't post a link to thread.

Yeah, just saw the thread. I was there, in store, a couple of days ago, and I was talking to them about FFX HD. They told me the release date was the 18th. If the date was changed, they didn't know about it. :)

DJ_Lae

You don't need a membership right? Just an account on their website?

Just tried it. No confirmation email yet, but hopefully this comes through... I know gmail likes to eat emails sometimes.

I have yet to receive mine, though people earlier claimed it took an hour.

I'd imagine it will be closer to the listed 24 hour maximum given how many people are probably ordering codes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Keep us posted and I think this probably is the best deal for a retail code out there. Did you get charged tax for it?
No tax on my end.

I have yet to receive mine, though people earlier claimed it took an hour.

I'd imagine it will be closer to the listed 24 hour maximum given how many people are probably ordering codes.
Yeah, I'm still waiting as well. I wonder if it'll even come on the weekend.

i-Jest

Anyone check any mom & pops in Toronto for possible early Dark Souls 2? Neither A&C games nor Games Centre have stock yet. A few random places along yonge didn't even know what the game was.

Video Game Plus tends to break street date for some titles. Keep an eye out for announcements on their Facebook, twitter, newsletter and blog.

Top Bottom