• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I'm streaming Friends to the Chromecast so my girlfriend can watch it. In my habbit of F5 ing too many pages i keep refreshing Netflix and losing friends on the tv. I'm getting in trouble over this. wtf

Take a break

djblue89

If this is not up by 3:30, I am going back to bed, the only positive from this was that the Club Nintendo site was not down and I was able to get the games I wanted.

This blows.

o2taku

Neo Member
Does anyone know if the EB trade-in deal towards the New 3DS XL applies to the 2DS? Over here it says $100 for the XL and $80 for the 3DS. However, at Gamestop in the states the 2DS is included for the $75 bonus along with the 3DS.

Wedge7

This is hilarious, I dont even really want this particular amiibo, but its fun to just sit and read this thread, hell, I'll probably just pick one up for the hell of it

stolin

You'd like that wouldn't you!

Count-The-Sheep-to-Sleep.gif

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
I'm streaming Friends to the Chromecast so my girlfriend can watch it. In my habbit of F5 ing too many pages i keep refreshing Netflix and losing friends on the tv. I'm getting in trouble over this. wtf

So no one told you life was going to be this way...

djblue89

So what is your search tactic ?

I have Bestbuy and Futureshop's website open with the Amiibo as the search item and I keep refreshing until the product number goes 1 higher....

This is sad....

Renewed

I finally understand why people are mentioning the Naked Brothers Band.

I always type Rosalina amiibo so I never understood!

FrsDvl

So what is your search tactic ?

I have Bestbuy and Futureshop's website open with the Amiibo as the search item and I keep refreshing until the product number goes 1 higher....

This is sad....

Sort on showing newest first. also have a window open search on rosalina, and have both their twitter feeds open!

Top Bottom