• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
My day sucked but now I'm having fun with you guys so that's nice

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I just tweeted FS.

bGQBs0E.gif

djblue89

Alright, officially calling it. Good luck all !

I would like to see the stock count for this, to see if we actually had a chance or if there was like only 10 available to start with.

zroid

Banned
Starting to feel like I could've followed by normal sleep schedule and when I woke up it still wouldn't be there

Renewed

Might as well mention some to deals and see if it's worth my time: Mario Kart 8 is $48 on the eShop. I'm contemplating getting that or waiting for whether or not we get a new Wii VC title on Thursday.

And even then I need to look into External HDDs. I think the Seagate Expansion 1TB Desktop is good enough at $89.99 but $10 more gets the 2TB version. Any experience with this?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Club Nintendo still busted, what you guys talking about?

the3ye

Club Nintendo down again, you can go back to F5'ing.
Funny night. In the morning we will get another page of "amiibo complains".
Club Nintendo still busted, what you guys talking about?
It was smooth for like 10 minutes. I managed to complete 2 post plays

mdubs

Banned
Lett's be real though, I'd much rather be sitting in front of my computer in the middle of the night rather than standing outside a store waiting for an hour.

This is also excellent preparation for the master class trolling we are sure to receive from Atlus over the 30 hour stream in the next few days.

Stage On

I don't know what's worse. Staying up so late after such a hard day to get Rosalina or having to get up super early on friday and having to walk a few miles to get to Toys r us before it opens if I want Lucario.....

Gosh darn it Nintendo why are you making these things in such short supply :(

FrsDvl

You guys wanna know how many Amiibo i have? I have one amiibo. I want my second one to be special. All i have is Donkey Kong. and only cause my daughter insisted on me getting that one over Villager... I regret that day, a lot. I don't even own a Villager, cause my 3 year old daughter said i had to get donkey kong. guys come one, spare me a rosalina

Alright, I am going to bed. I have to wake up in 4 hours, so Rosalina isn't worth it. Enjoy your amiibo, because it will go up once I turn off my computer.

antibolo

Banned
Do you guys think they're going to post an update on Twitter when it's up? Cause I think I'll just go back to sleep and let the Twitter notification wake me up.

Top Bottom