• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I'm joining in this rosalina party just because I had a bad day and fuck it I need to buy something. Maybe I can swap for a shulk or zero suit samus one day.

Pretty much the only reason I'm buying one. Probably guaranteed I won't get ZSS.

Renewed

What I do is have an add-on that checks a link for any change. This is set to Rosalina amiibo on both sites. Then I had both twitter accounts set to notify via phone through the app or text.

If this doesn't work I give up forever.

FrsDvl

I think I'll take a chance that this won't be searchable on the site, and just refresh twitter accounts and here.

Got both the Amiibo page and twitter open. Amiibo page it'll either show up on the top next to Meta Knight or on the bottom between Peach and Zelda

nevermind it isn't alphabetical

zroid

Banned
the sad thing is they're probably all at the vancouver warehouse so it's going to take forever to ship out east :(

stolin

10-Christmas-Vacation-quotes.gif

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I anticipate the sku will go up late and everyone will be clenching their butts for an extra half hour. XD

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I saw on twitter it already sold out. Sorry fellas.

jk

Renewed

*lets out a hearty laugh*

Please Understand.

What if it was a prank to mess with people trying to flip these? It was all a ruse!

Edit: My phone went off about an email from amazon. "Please review the Pit amiibo."

Screw you push email.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Results for rosalina amiibo
Sorry, we couldn't find any results in Products.

We did find some results in:

Top Bottom