• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Jinto

Are there people seriously staying up in order to try and scalp this? Seems like a lot of work for, I dunno, like $60 profit at most.

Sora_N

what deal are you looking for at 3am in the morning?

nm just Elsa

elsa_luma_zpse7eb3554.jpg

FrsDvl

Are there people seriously staying up in order to try and scalp this? Seems like a lot of work for, I dunno, like $60 profit at most.

Nah i'm staying up cause i think i want it. if i don't i'll sell it here for cost. scalpers suck

DJ_Lae

No doubt they'll be using multiple computers and accounts.

I just want one for my daughter.

Renewed

Does anyone know if the EB trade-in deal towards the New 3DS XL applies to the 2DS? Over here it says $100 for the XL and $80 for the 3DS. However, at Gamestop in the states the 2DS is included for the $75 bonus along with the 3DS.

I should have asked when I went to trade in my games. Which went poorly because my Black Ops 2 I got back from my brother's friend got that ring from the laser. So that knocked down my $100 to $86. Dammit.

For my brother and I. Kids love amiibos it seems.

djblue89

Alright, I'm about to call it at 3:30, now the only thing that I will wonder is the actual time that it went up, hopefully for you guys it's sooner than later.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I should have asked when I went to trade in my games. Which went poorly because my Black Ops 2 I got back from my brother's friend got that ring from the laser. So that knocked down my $100 to $86. Dammit.

Hm, what ring laser is this?

djblue89

This product must be going up manually, meaning that there is actually someone just fucking with everybody. Usually the deals for the flyers go up at 12 AM PST without any problem...

Harusame

If I were to learn one thing from this experience, it would be the definition of 'soon' as defined by Future Shop and Best Buy

FrsDvl

Any one in Edmonton want to get together and hit F5 at the same time, while watching Friends?

Synchronized refreshing. Could be cool.

Varshes

Alright guys I'm take one for the team and get up and get water, so obviously when I do this, it will go up. You're welcome.

Top Bottom