• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
At least we now know FS's definition of "shortly" is.

GB799cw.png

For some reason my visa card didn't work. It asked me to create some secure transaction password or something but by the time I figured it out it was sold out ;_;

Goodnight guys...

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, these amiibos are expensive. With shipping it was like $22.

Sold out while I was on the last page to Submit the fucking order
Fuck me and FS... had to relog since the goddamn system logged me out so I had to spend like a minute or two to log in again...

hopefully my amazon order would go through...

Past

hahaha literally missed out by 1 second. Was at the last freaking page on PayPal then it took me back to my cart. Whatever. going to sleep.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
It was fun hanging out today CanadaGAF but I'm going to bed. May you all have a good day and not so much rage over all this amiibo craze. G'night.

DVCY201

People who aren't on GAF or etc. must be pissed

I hope my order went through, ie. it doesn't get cancelled at a later date. G'night, it was fun (in a mad way) everyone.

People who aren't on GAF or etc. must be pissed

I hope my order went through, ie. it doesn't get cancelled at a later date. G'night, it was fun (in a mad way) everyone.

There's STILL no tweet. Crazy. And yeah if you check their amiibo category it's at the bottom but if you switch it to newest...gone. WOW!

Top Bottom