• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdamonk

And just to piss me off even more... Just got an email from Ebgames...

"First to Know... SNES classic is now available to preorder" :(

Cru Jones

I think I got one, when I try to view the order in my order history I just get an error. Also, I haven't gotten an email yet.

Quoting for new page, can anyone who got one at BB try and look up their order in order history and let me know if it shows order details when you click on it, or if it is just an error screen. Also, has anyone received a confirmation email?

shira

amazon is my only hope now, God help me

I'm legit mad.

Please save me, Amazon Canada.

Walmart
bladeform_legacy.gif
arcane_rune.gif

espher

Quoting for new page, can anyone who got one at BB try and look up their order in order history and let me know if it shows order details when you click on it, or if it is just an error screen. Also, has anyone received a confirmation email?

It'll show like that for a while. My last amiibo order was the same.

Kiro

If you have a time stamped order number you should be okay.

My friend did not get a confirmation email, does not see a charge on his card, but did get a confirmation number at the end of the checkout. Shows up in his order history as well, but when he clicks on it, he gets an error page.

Omzz

My friend did not get a confirmation email, does not see a charge on his card, but did get a confirmation number at the end of the checkout. Shows up in his order history as well, but when he clicks on it, he gets an error page.
It can take a while for those things to show up. Also you get charged when it ships. Don't panic, yet

Grimsen

I wonder if Walmart or The Source will ship to Quebec. I fucking hope I get one. The Office Quebecois de la langue Française can eat a dick.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I love how EB's site shit the bed then when it came back it was sold out. A minute later I got an email from EB saying it was available. :lol

krae_man

Managed to get Bestbuy and EBGames. So happy right now!

I love how EB's site shit the bed then when it came back it was sold out. A minute later I got an email from EB saying it was available. :lol

I refreshed the coffee cup page like it said and got a confirmation email!

c-murph

LOL. See I told you guys. I wasn't lying about this. I love this place. No one wanted to believe me. :(

Placed an order on BBY through Paypal... Forgot to submit on final page. Fuck. Been awhile since I ordered anything from BBY.

Went to EB and got one no prob though. Got lucky and must've beat the crowd before it started crashing.

Man what the hell.

My ebgames handed out numbers to anyone who showed up this morning asking about it. So I came down just before 1, stood in line, got to the front and they told me no number = no snes.

Real fair.

Kud Dukan

I was at the last page of checkout on Best Buy within a minute of going live, and the page crashed when I hit submit. By the time I could get it back, they were gone.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Snagged one in-store at EB! Only myself and two others there at noon. I am so happy! No having to wait for shipping will be a beauty, also. Today is a good day! Thanks for the heads up, GAF!

jholmes

I'm guessing this will get lost, but I'll try. I just checked and walmart.ca has the Metroid amiibo two-pack up, but it says it's sold out of pre-orders. Anyone know if they actually had them up and they ran out, or if they just put up the page but haven't made them available? I've been checking around for this thing and if it went up on Walmart, it wasn't up too long before selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom