• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

can anyone that ordered from best buy actually see the order in their order history?

i get this error

kpQlVu3.png

is normal

Shaanyboi

Banned
I seriously cannot believe SNES Classic wasn't flagged as a relevant search term on Best Buy.

I missed out because of a weak ass technicality

Hardly a last resort, we're bound to get more on all the sites again like the NES Classic. It shall be so for months as is tradition.

There is still Amazon/WalMart/Toysrus/TheSource

And more restocks till the end of the year.

Right, right. I was thinking more about in the moment. I put one in for the hell of it but I was going to cancel it if those other places put it up.

Not anymore lol. Sold out. What a shit show. Nintendo hardware is sneakers.

Wow that sucks. This whole situation is ridiculous. There've been Limited Run Games items that lasted longer than this.

Right, right. I was thinking more about in the moment. I put one in for the hell of it but I was going to cancel it if those other places put it up.

Wow that sucks. This whole situation is ridiculous. There've been Limited Run Games items that lasted longer than this.

Concert tickets sell out faster and they have thousands of tickets! I blame the internet/scalpers.

beta_fuse

Can we stop it with this bullshit? The law isn't exactly hard to follow. I entirely blame Nintendo and/or the retailers.

No it is bullshit. Quebec needs to stop forcing French on everyone and everything. I like being bilingual and Montreal culture is great but forcing it on people is limiting what we can buy.

Kiro

Got one in eb in store. Guy joked it was sold out and last guy just took it. He said they didn't have many but it definitely isn't that hard in store.

One for me, one for bro. Wooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom