• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Don't buy it because its on sale, buy it if you wanna play it.

and I guarantee none of you actually wanna play that trash. (CoD Ghosts)

Kyolux

Yeah, Ghost is the only CoD I touched in the last 9 years. And it was pretty bad. I had it because of that future shop trade-in thing they did years ago.

Picked up a google pixel charger usb-c at best buy for $45 to use with Switch. Very travel friendly size. Charges at approx 1% per minute while playing BOTW. 1 year warranty unlike the usual 90 days.

I bought Ghosts for $10 from Amazon three years ago. Not surprised by $5 clearance.

In terms of time, it's not like you'd be wasting much; the campaign's only five hours or so. But yeah, you can probably find better ways to spend five bucks.

Advanced Warfare is $7.77 on PC at my nearest Wal-Mart, I keep getting tempted to pick it up. They had Ghosts for ~$10, too, but that's been missing for a while.

Now this, I would actually be interested in. It still hasn't dropped this low ever on digital platforms.

Tapejara

The Extinction mode in Ghosts is actually a lot of fun but even then you'd need the season pass to get the most out it. I actually grabbed four copies of the PC version + season pass at $10 each off CDKeys a few months ago for me and some friends. Unfortunately it seems like they're out of Hardened Edition keys now.

leeman

Is there a statue of some sort? What's justifying this being more then 2 times the price of the base game?

NBA 2K18 Game
Relic of NBA: Calamity Shaq Tapestry and Weather-Worn Map
Master Shaq Statue
Soundtrack CD
Shaq-ah Eye Collectible Coin

I would much prefer this :D. Though looks to be this:

The Legend Edition includes:

Physical Items:

Limited-edition Shaq poster;
5 Panini trading cards;
Exclusive stickers.
Digital Content:

100,000 Virtual Currency;
20 Weekly MyTEAM Packs;
Shaq in-game items.

The Legend Edition Gold includes:

Physical Items:

Limited-edition Shaq Poster;
Lenticular;
10 Panini trading cards;
Exclusive stickers.
Digital Content:

250,000 Virtual Currency;
40 Weekly MyTEAM Packs;
Shaq in-game items.

Don't forget the Shaq Fu digital download code.

giphy.gif

Quick question about Amazon Prime. If I sign up, will my current pre-orders get Prime benefits (20% discount, release day shipping) or will I have to re-order?

soultron

Banned
Quick question about Amazon Prime. If I sign up, will my current pre-orders get Prime benefits (20% discount, release day shipping) or will I have to re-order?

Pretty sure you need to reorder. I could be wrong, but I had to re-order stuff to get my discount when my Prime membership lapsed.

Ryde3

Does anybody have any extra 30% off discount codes for PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS from GMG? My friend wants to jump in. PM if you do, please! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom