• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

vulva

To be fair, every EVO I've been to, the anime game at 9am ends up being empty too.

But that anime... and who cares about anime games

swx

yooo dat crowd

lo4HcPO.gif

ScribbleD

Who is in charge of production? Why do they think it's a good idea to keep cutting to panning shots of hundreds of empty chairs?

Kumubou

FGC, brah. They ain't up yet.

Venue is sold out for this, I believe.
To be fair, FG events usually start an hour or two late so it might be a shock that they're actually starting on time.

It should be full by the start of top 8, but man these crowd shots right now are wack.

At least the stage setup looks really good.

N4Us

Apparently the opening ceremony started almost immediately after the venue opened up, so people are still filing in

Well, most people spend hundreds if not thousands getting there. They aren't going to get DQ'd in their own pools.

I didn't mean people coming to play in their pools, I mean finals day on Sunday. I got there at 11AM when I went back in 2011 and their were no seats to be found in probably the first 30 rows lol.

Top Bottom