• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Shenmue

Banned
The capcom cup tickets were sold out super fast I don't get why it would be empty.

Sad they didn't even mention Valmaster's sponsor. Just "Valmaster from France"

ICKE

Banned
This just proves that there has to be some other activity for people to travel there. Not a lot of people want to just sit 12 hours still and watch these matches.

They should be holding side tournies before top 8 and all that.

Tripon

Starting a tournament in the morning is always a bad idea :p production quality seems quite lacking too so it might not be informed very well to randoms at PSX.

Capcom, and Twitch are all based in SF, plus a lot of the people who run EVO are at Capcom Cup as well.

This is not their first show. It's all just odd.

jerry1594

The capcom cup tickets were sold out super fast I don't get why it would be empty.

Sad they didn't even mention Valmaster's sponsor. Just "Valmaster from France"

This just proves that there has to be some other activity for people to travel there. Not a lot of people want to just sit 12 hours still and watch these matches.

They should be holding side tournies before top 8 and all that.
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=188138290&postcount=637

Boke1879

Starting a tournament in the morning is always a bad idea :p production quality seems quite lacking too so the tournament might not be informed very well to randoms at PSX.

People are there. They either just opened the doors or are about to. But doesn't San Fran have a HUGE FGC population. They should be there.

Capcom, and Twitch are all based in SF, plus a lot of the people who run EVO are at Capcom Cup as well.

This is not their first show. It's all just odd.

yeah, previous events have been organized better. I mean, who starts the show with a 30 minute break?

jmelons

So ready for this

5UpRvaJ.jpg

Lets go

Lulubop

Hmm, ok. Then the venue opened too late, or the tourney opened too early, or something. I'd be mad if I paid for a ticket and was in that line missing matches. I guess the crowd should fill up eventually then.

I mean it's 10 am and Sony still has stuff going on there. The venue likely just opened.

Shouta

pQ4cLgT.jpg

Choco is so happy.

Also, is everyone else hearing James Chen mic echoing?

Do you have the audio on on the second stream? That might be why.

Choco not being at the venue is kinda weird but I guess she's doing the commentary in Japan for the event, lol.

Top Bottom