• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Rainy

Banned
Do you have the audio on on the second stream? That might be why.

Choco not being at the venue is kinda weird but I guess she's doing the commentary in Japan for the event, lol.

iirc last year she was in japan doing commentary too.

Tripon

Do you have the audio on on the second stream? That might be why.

Choco not being at the venue is kinda weird but I guess she's doing the commentary in Japan for the event, lol.

I silenced the 2nd stream just in case, but it was only James echoing, not David, lol.

pQ4cLgT.jpg

Choco is so happy.
She always looks like that, Choco has resting happy face.

Shenmue

Banned
Wow that is a big screen.

Also none of these guys have ever been great with small talk and whatnot. It's during the matches that they shine.

ICKE

Banned
I don't think I've ever seen less hype in a fighting game tournament and this is supposed to be the biggest one of them all?

Fix your face Capcom.

Wallach

Whew, the sooner they can get into the matches to get these guys loosened up the better. You can tell the preparation level is not high.

Boke1879

This is kinda what eSports does. Everything just seems kinda vanilla and too rehearsed and it kinda shows right now. the FGC isn't used to this stuff. It'll get better with time.

Nice to see the crowd there. When the matches start things should get good.

Tripon

Jokes aside. It is the morning, and the beginning, by the time top 16 happens, the place will be full and packing.

EDIT: KEN VS HUGO!

Top Bottom