• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

vulva

To anyone wanting to place bets on Capcom Cup

If you want to place a fun cash bet (paypal as the payment method) just PM me or quote me if you want to place a bet where you pick a horse to win it all.

If my choice wins, you pay me.
If your choice wins, I pay you
If neither wins, no money exchanged.

I'm picking Momochi :) Let me know if you're interested!

reposting in case anyone wanted to get in on this :)
what are you betting on?

I put 10 on a few matches:
misse over bonchan
keoma over snake eyez
mago over dark jiewa
tonpy over justin
dashio over nemo
and finally just cause the odds were so ridiculous I put 10 on dakou beating infiltration.

if somehow dakou surprises everyone and beats him, that covers the cost of all my other bets

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Honestly, I think the best way for Capcom Cup to end would be Grand Finals; Daigo vs Momochi, Ryu vs Ken.

That is the perfect ending, IMO.

Marz

reposting in case anyone wanted to get in on this :)

I put 10 on a few matches:
misse over bonchan
keoma over snake eyez
mago over dark jiewa
tonpy over justin
dashio over nemo
and finally just cause the odds were so ridiculous I put 10 on dakou beating infiltration.

if somehow dakou surprises everyone and beats him, that covers the cost of all my other bets

Let me get Xian

2wAqnrT.gif

T.O.P

Banned
Rooting for Strider and Snake Eyez

Stopped following SF4 for some time so i don't even know who some of these players are tbh

pixelish

reposting this in case some people here missed this. it would be fun to compare our predictions and see who will be the last (wo)man standing in making the right predictions.
to those who have been doing fantasy brackets or making first round matchup predictions, i was thinking maybe we can compile all of our first round predictions in a checklist spreadsheet to determine who is the best forecaster in this thread?

after a first round match is done, i will highlight our predictions with either green (correct) or red (wrong). so after all of the first round matches have been played out, we can see who has their entire row highlighted in green.

if you're interested, you may fill in the spreadsheet found in the link below or you can reply to this post with your first round picks and i will fill them in on your behalf.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...sAXe19ZP_qDAQPiVxd6Y/edit?pli=1#gid=0&vpid=A1

miku

to those who have been doing fantasy brackets or making first round matchup predictions, i was thinking maybe we can compile all of our first round predictions in a checklist spreadsheet to determine who is the best forecaster in this thread?

after a first round match is done, i will highlight our predictions with either green (correct) or red (wrong). so after all of the first round matches have been played out, we can see who has their entire row highlighted in green.

if you're interested, you may fill in the spreadsheet found in the link below or you can reply to this post with your first round picks and i will fill them in on your behalf.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...sAXe19ZP_qDAQPiVxd6Y/edit?pli=1#gid=0&vpid=A1

Momochi
Poongko
Fuudo
Mago
Xian
Nemo
Gamerbee
Snake Eyez
Tonpy
Tokido
Daigo
Bonchan
Xiao Hai
Luffy
Kazunoko
Infiltration?

Spreadsheet is missing Infiltration :O

N4Us

Was at day one of PSE but woke up this morning hacking my lungs out, sucks that its first event since SF25 I might have to miss in person but at least now I get to see the stream monster side of it

pixelish

Momochi
Poongko
Fuudo
Mago
Xian
Nemo
Gamerbee
Snake Eyez
Tonpy
Tokido
Daigo
Bonchan
Xiao Hai
Luffy
Kazunoko
Infiltration?

Spreadsheet is missing Infiltration :O

oops you're right gonna add that in now and gonna fill everyone's spot with infil since that's the no brainer choice.

Top Bottom