• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Tekniqs

since there will be two streams up....anyone gonna post a link to where you can have both streams going in one window?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
it's like in an anime where they start a new arc and some ancient evil bad guy awakens

One of the best SF players in the world, mainly in ST but he was real good in Alpha 2/3 as well. Real OG, you can watch him beating Daigo in a 1998 SFA3 exhibition on YouTube. He didn't like SF4 so he just never played it, but apparently he's digging this.

"Who was Graham Wolfe before though"

NorCal SF2 player. One of the best in the world.

Does anyone remember a video series about the Wolfe brothers? This was one of the first competitive Street Fighter videos I ever watched. Must've been around 2007 and they followed those two for a while. I think it was on some big video game website.

Funny to see the chat go crazy when seeing Yipes on stream when I was super excited to see him again.

pixelish

latest odds from bet365. seems like bookies think nuckledu vs xiaohai will be the most competitive match among the 16 first round matches.
pK6gFFZ.png

NfuGEhT.png

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Gonna predict that infiltration wins. Too many characters at a high level. 2/3 hurts Daigo pretty badly as well.

Though, I will be basically rooting against Elena the entire time.

I really hope ma man daigo close the sfiv saga but probably not gonna happen. Too washed. Ma man should go back to regular ryu. Ever since he went yun or evil ryu he is struggling.

I kid I kid. He would probably be destroyed even worse with regular ryu.

Top Bottom