• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Q1x867W.png

Day of upsets and USA

I played SF4 and was actively involved in the community in many ways. Lots and lots of people didn't like it. There was no prevailing sentiment that the game was broken in an unfun way. (Except Elena :p ) Even Vanilla SF4 for all of it's busted jankiness was still fun.

You don't think it's fun. Other people think it's fun. Come on man. Don't be that internet guy. People can like what you don't and it doesn't mean it's bad. Good lord, lol.

And I knew plenty of people who thought sf4 wasn't fun. So they just played something else.

Tik-Tok

You don't think it's fun. Other people think it's fun. Come on man. Don't be that internet guy. People can like what you don't and it doesn't mean it's bad. Good lord, lol.

And I knew plenty of people who thought sf4 wasn't fun. So they just played something else.

Ok, you're right, I'm sorry. I don't wanna be a piece of shit. For the record I do hope that theres some system changes in SF5 that do make me like it more so I can get in to it more.

myco666

Yet for some reason they bought the Skies of Honor and Kanzuki Beach stage for the tournament set up lol. Easy solution to not have those stages accessible on the account that's used for the setup.

That is actually really dumb lol. Yeah why they wouldn't just keep them locked?

Glix

Been out of the loop for a long while, buddy at work has been telling me there is a sick high level Gief player (my main).

Is he in this tourney?

Finally made it home to watch this. At the risk of being that guy, what have I missed so far? Looking here I see some talking about upsets.

Syntsui

Julio is just not in his best state of mind. He played like shit, I hope he gets his shit together because he is the only Ken I enjoy watching.

Top Bottom