• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Tik-Tok

Best Capcom Cup ever.

"This game is fucking awful wtf..... how is ANY of this happening."

They're getting outplayed. Turns out you need more than a name to win a match.

Yes, apparently you also need a game that is designed for babies first fighter, and doesn't reward smart play, but rewards just fucking wildin' out.

trixx

street fighter 5 is so weird. How did dr ray beat tokido like that. That was pretty bad I mean only nuckledu, infil and xiao hai managed to beat tokido in that manner. sheesh

Asd202

Just tuned in and WTF Infi lost to humanbomb, Daigo to Kbard, Luffy beat Mago, Dr Ray beat Tokido. Like WTF

lmao why are you here

w8m62dCh.jpg

Vice

Yes, apparently you also need a game that is designed for babies first fighter, and doesn't reward smart play, but rewards just fucking wildin' out.
Wildnin' out is a huge part of smart play. People have always had success with it in Street Fighter.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Weren't you the one who said nobody ever asked for gameplay changes in SF4 and SF3

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh shit Aris is restreaming this, Aris commentary for all of Capcom Cup. This just got better.

Tik-Tok

Weren't you the one who said nobody ever asked for gameplay changes in SF4 and SF3

I said nothing of the sort. Your reading comprehension is not my problem. I said There wasn't a prevelant discussion on an ongoing basis about how they were in desperate need of being 'fixed'.

"Yes, apparently you also need a game that is designed for babies first fighter, and doesn't reward smart play, but rewards just fucking wildin' out."

Are you saying DR Ray won by wildin' out? I can't think of any match that was won by "wildin' out." Are you even watching this tournament or just looking at the bracket and making assumptions?

Stop while you're behind.

Top Bottom