• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

FluxWaveZ

Now let's see if Xiao Hai can actually do something this time.

lol, well at least he's actually doing meaties this time. Fuudo was hoping he could get away with what NuckleDu was.

SlimXx

AbXh5Y6.jpg

So their is a possibility we could have 6 Japanese players in top 8? I don't know if that would be good for ESPN lol. Lets get some diversity in their and have maybe an ethnic Chinese, Vietnamese French, or a Arab Norwegian.

JayEH

So their is a possibility we could have 6 Japanese players in top 8? I don't know if that would be good for ESPN lol. Lets get some diversity in their and have maybe an ethnic Chinese, Vietnamese French, or a Arab Norwegian.

having 2 americans in is already good enough for ESPN i think.

So let's say they nerf Mika. What the hell kind of nerfs would you give? I hope xiao wins... or this top 8 is going to be meh.

they'll flatten her ass and reduce her bust size.

Tekniqs

ESPN is only doing a highlight recap aren't they? Not gonna be live like Evo was

FluxWaveZ

So let's say they nerf Mika. What the hell kind of nerfs would you give? I hope xiao wins... or this top 8 is going to be meh.

Stuff like removing her advantage from her V-Reversal, lowering plus on Lady Mika, or reducing the hitbox of her cr.HP. But a lot of what people complain about her is what she actually needs to get going, and would either make her trash or completely change the character she is (by giving her buffs elsewhere).

I think people just realize they don't like grapplers. Because this is what a good grappler looks like. Grapplers are generally bad, and people like rooting for them (i.e. Zangief) because they're the underdog, but that suddenly shifts when they're actually good, for once.

FluxWaveZ

Dammit, Fuudo. You're gonna be the first Mika eliminated at this rate.

Why wouldn't you just EX WA for the stun, come on man. Could have even EX WA'd after Nadeshiko hit to juggle.

I was wondering what caused the tournament to run this late and then realized it's like what, a 32 player, BO5, Double Elim bracket with every match played on stream, right?

Any must see matches I should look for?
Honestly, I'm not even being over dramatic, but this is worth watching all of the way through. If you just, k-brad/daigo, everything Xian, and everything Nuckledu have been really hype. Infiltration just...you know, I can't even talk about it lol

Top Bottom