• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

sinkfla87

So you want him to not even have gotten this far?

No that's not what I meant lol. I'm happy he's done so well because I like fang. It just seemed to me like Kaz had started to figure him out, and I know he's good with Ibuki too so I figured he would have changed things up. I hope he beats Kaz but eh...

EDIT: FUCK.

phaonaut

Winners
Mov (chun) vs Du (Guile/Mika)
Haitani (necalli) vs Ricki (chun)

Losers
Fuudo (mika) vs Yukadon (nash)
Kaz (cammy) vs (necalli or chun)

Chun x2
Mika x2
Guile
Necalli
Cammy
Nash

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Poison running its full duration only does a single jab worth of damage. They need to buff it big time, I mean you could triple the existing damage and it'd still be irrelevant.

FluxWaveZ

Make poison stack.

That doesn't sound right, or it sounds too convoluted. Should still be a single status effect, but maybe with different adjustments to it. Like faster health reduction? 10% damage dealt from the opponent reduction? 10% damage received to the opponent buff for FANG? Stuff like that.

sinkfla87

Poison running its full duration only does a single jab worth of damage. They need to buff it big time, I mean you could triple the existing damage and it'd still be irrelevant.

I didn't know it was even THAT bad, Jesus. Maybe allow stacking x3 with full duration in less time? It's such a tricky thing that if they buffed it too much it would be OP, but yeah it needs a LOT of work.

I didn't know it was even THAT bad, Jesus. Maybe allow stacking x3 with full duration in less time? It's such a tricky thing that if they buffed it too much it would be OP, but yeah it needs a LOT of work.

Actually, it does 50 damage (lights do 30 usually), and it also stops white damage from recovering. So, if you poison someone and then go in with FANG's various plus on block normals, the white damage can get pretty crazy.

It's the type of thing that can get out of hand if you buff it without thinking it through...

This is some bullshit. These evo top 8 cyber athletes must have signed some contract with ESPN. How do they make another top 8? GO1 and Yukadon have been ass the last 2-3 months.

phaonaut

Phenom stays pushing buttons.

Winners

Losers
Kaz (cammy) vs Go (chun)

Chun x3
Mika x2
Guile
Necalli
Cammy
Nash

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Phenom stays pushing buttons.

Winners

Losers
Kaz (cammy) vs Go (chun)

Chun x3
Mika x2
Guile
Necalli
Cammy
Nash

I will be rooting for Yukadon and Kazunoko then.

Top Bottom