• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

GO1 guaranteed himself 5k. No wonder he's so happy. But man 6 of the top 8 are Japanese. Hopefully some of these guys can work on their personality for tomorrow night lol.

Zackat

guys I am hyped as fuck for tomorrow for S2 stuff, top 8, and even the slightest chance at marvel.

A5Dw6Bm.gif

So has anybody kept track of how many times the person down 0-2 or 1-2 came back to win the set. Even with the big upsets, I feel like that was the story of today. It hugely impacted which players moved on because the set didn't end after the 2nd win. Even the final match ended with GO1 coming back from a 1-2 deficit.

XenoRaven

There were 2 chuns already. There are a lot of Japanese. I don't even like Phenom, but I wanted him to win because it prevents 3 of the same characters in top 8, and because he's from Norway.
That's fair.

I don't even care anymore. There's virtually no SF community you can go to that doesn't have someone complaining about a character that has won 0 Premier events all year. People are going to complain anyway, so I just want as many Chuns in top 8 as possible. Give me this one tournament before she gets nerfed and I'll be happy. It's all I want.

Probably not going to happen though. This is likely as good as it gets for me.

Hojaho

That's fair.

I don't even care anymore. There's virtually no SF community you can go to that doesn't have someone complaining about a character that has won 0 Premier events all year. People are going to complain anyway, so I just want as many Chuns in top 8 as possible. Give me this one tournament before she gets nerfed and I'll be happy. It's all I want.

Probably not going to happen though. This is likely as good as it gets for me.

Yeah, the hate for the character is unreal.

mbpm1

That was fun but i'm mad tired. probably wasn't worth it to sit through all of that

should've left after du was confirmed for top 8 like i planned

Durden77

Catchin up on these matches. Holy fuck that boom to super confirm from Samurai coming down from his neutral jump by Du was amazing.

Venfayth

I had to miss the last dozen or so matches last night, I can't believe how badly Du dismantled Xiao Hai, it wasn't even close. He's relentless.

Any other highlight matches from the last couple rounds of matches?

MechaX

So I just got caught up.

Uh, am I on crazy pills or is Infiltration, Tokido, Xian, Wong, and Champ already out and Daigo lost to fucking KBrad?

jett

D-Member
Just got caught up on YouTube.

That Mika reset from Du against Xiaohai was absolutely incredible.
Daigo's Ryu is so fucking lame and boring to be honest. He needs to make big ass changes to his game.

p.s. I've had enough of some people defending Capcom's gatelocking their twitch account. I often knew exactly who was going to win in their youtube uplaods based on the time remaining. :|

sinkfla87

Just got caught up on YouTube.

That Mika reset from Du against Xiaohai was absolutely incredible.
Daigo's Ryu is so fucking lame and boring to be honest. He needs to make big ass changes to his game.

During Daigo's last match he started just mashing wake up dps and didn't learn that they weren't working lol. It was a very sad sight to see. He didn't seem like himself at all really for the whole tournament.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Been catching up on matches. Mago's losses were heartbreaking. He played really solid against Fuudo and controlled the match for the most part.

True...

Who doesn't have any outfits?
Most of the male cast have very few outfits. Everone has three by now, though.

Top Bottom