• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielcw

Then its a Spidey teaser for the adults.

Of course I would like that, but that is not what I meant.

I mean that Marvel/Disney would not want to lure kids into watching Daredevil for creative and PR reasons.

As a comparsion: It was often said, that the Doctor from Doctor Who would not appear its spin-off Torchwood, because kids might want to watch it then.

I don't think the deal ever said that. The deal basically was that Spidey & his characters join the MCU, Marvel helps Sony with their Spider-Man films, & Marvel gets to use Spidey in whatever they do. So while Tom Holland himself may be too busy for TV, we could get someone like Mysterio on Daredevil.

Oh shit :(

cap2.jpg

I just want a moment of Cap with that last line.

Umberto reports that
Cap and Bucky
will face off against
Iron Man.

tumblr_mv3evzs5CI1s7dhr7o2_500.gif

Well of course they will. I swear to god some of the "exclusive scoops" for this film are Captain Obvious, not Captain America.

BREAKING! Spider-Man will fight...
CAPTAIN AMERICA
!

JUST IN! Spider-Man's outfit will be
red and blue with black webbing

AMUSIX

Wow, they're underdogging Cap's side majorly. Black Panther, Vision, and the armored suits on one side against Antman and a bunch of non-powered people.

I assume Wanda is hanging out with Peter....

and it's nice to see Hawkeye getting more of his purple on.

rexor0717

Wow, they're underdogging Cap's side majorly. Black Panther, Vision, and the armored suits on one side against Antman and a bunch of non-powered people.

Yeah, Cap is going to be on the run, he's way overpowered by Iron Man's side.

Dalek

Is this artwork official? No sure why BP would be on Iron Man's side. The set photos showed Panther hanging out with Bucky.

Neoxon

HYPE

Where is Scarlet Witch?

Scarlet Witch is Team Captain America & Spider-Man is Team Iron Man. Scarlet Witch is missing as per the Marvel-Fox blood feud, & Spidey is supposed to be a surprise.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Scarlet Witch is Team Captain America & Spider-Man is Team Iron Man. Scarlet Witch is missing as per the Marvel-Fox blood feud, & Spidey is supposed to be a surprise.

I dont think this is the case when it comes to MCU movies. Why should they sabotage their own movies?

Pachimari

I feel like this movie is gonna start out right in the battle between
Crossbones and the New Avengers
which is the last straw for the worldwide governments. This line is running through the whole movie, while the story itself shifts focus to Steve's search for Bucky, and the reveal of Baron Zemo, while the third act will be all about the two teams duking it out.

Bloomers

I'm still betting that any fighting Panther does with the Anti-Reg side will be out of convenience rather than any particular loyalty. He'll definitely be neutral by the end.

Also: holy fuck at how OP team Iron Man is in general. War Machine even upgraded his minigun to a freaking laser cannon.

Xion385

Scarlet Witch is missing as per the Marvel-Fox blood feud.
Well that's a BS answer. She was already in the leaked photos and the D23 trailer. Plus promo art of AoU. Maybe she got arrested or something. They ain't killing off a female Avenger when they're short in supply.

This is promotional art, not a movie poster. This counts as merchandise.

As I said in the other post man, that's bullshit. She's present in plenty of Marvel merchandise.

Haha there's plenty of Scarlet Witch merchandise, someone even posted a pic of the Lego sets.

From the general public's point of view, she's got nothing to do with the X-Men. She's not been in an X-Men film or TV series (to my knowledge) thus far. Marvel wouldn't sabotage themselves like that.

I am not seeing Panther there in the first GIF. It might just be that I am tired at the moment. Where is he again?

EDIT: Derp. Once I reloaded the GIF the shot of him was visible. Never mind. He looks awesome in silhouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom