• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

giphy.gif
And there it is.

Neoxon

I'm glad that I saved all of the gifs from ComicBookMovie before they were taken down. I left the page open when I went to get my haircut, & just downloaded everything. The second I refreshed, said images & gifs were removed.

danielcw

I just had they idea, that they should release trailers in pairs.
Each one making look one side like the protagonists of the movie.

HeySeuss

I just had they idea, that they should release trailers in pairs.
Each one making look one side like the protagonists of the movie.

I kinda figured they would do it this way anyway. I would hope they would be smart enough to encourage people to pick a side before the movie comes out.

It'd be a huge waste of potential if they don't. You can't get much better word of mouth than getting people involved like that.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/09/03/captain-america-civil-war-isnt-about-secret-identities

Devin Faraci indicates that Captain America: Civil War will only be very loosely based on the Civil War comic.

Some hard-hitting journalism there

Lol obviously, considering everyone knows their identities. What remains is the theme of accountability.

Also really curious as to where Hulk went if he was truly pulled out of Civil War.

Well until Marvel figures out the distribution with Universal, he'll just have to keep popping up in other people's movies

http://abload.de/img/planet-hulk25zo8p.jpg

don't deny it, friends. we all know it's coming.

I want this to happen but I don't think the movies have set up the events for this just yet. I feel like we need either another invasion and for Hulk to be kidnapped or a major event on Earth and for Hulk to be launched into space by humans (perhaps at the end of Civil War or something).

If he just disappeared at the end of AoU and then somehow appears stranded on a planet, then there may be too much of a disconnect.

I really wished that we had seen him pull back on the controls of that jet at the end of AoU.

In my head I was yelling PULL UP HULK, PULL UP.

Neoxon

I don't know what's odd about them not wanting to show off everyone before the movie comes out.
With Spider-Man, yeah, I get it. But Scarlet Witch is someone we've already seen. Anyone who knows about her could easily assume that she'd be Team Cap.

Pachimari

I also find it odd, that Scarlet Witch isn't featured in anything, but it's probably because of some details in the contract, that prevent them from doing so.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Another interview with Elizabeth Olsen:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2269157/elizabeth-olsen-scarlet-witch-civil-war/

“She’s OK,” Olsen said of where Scarlet Witch is when we pick up in Captain America’s next adventure. “She’s doing alright. She’s confused, she’s conflicted. She’s found some people she thinks she connects with, but she’s doing alright. They released images of Team Cap and Team Iron Man. She wasn’t there. She’s always the wild card. I like being the wild card.”

So it appears Scarlet Witch will be neutral in Civil War?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom