• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned
Panther tho
y2C7DYz.jpg

Vidiot

Happy War Machine is looking like a literal war machine again. His design was great in IM2 but the Iron Patriot and the armor from AOU looked to much like Ironman recolors with a canon. War Machine should be bulky with extra guns and shit everywhere.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
War Machines new Minigun looks great.
Man, Iron Man/War Machine Team Ups are fucking great. Loved the two in their scene in Age of Ultron and the Drone fight in Iron Man 2 is one of my favourite MCU action scenes ever. So excited how it will look like when they fight against another heroes.

Majanew

Banned
War Machines new Minigun looks great.
Man, Iron Man/War Machine Team Ups are fucking great. Loved the two in their scene in Age of Ultron and the Drone fight in Iron Man 2 is one of my favourite MCU action scenes ever. So excited how it will look like when they fight against another heroes.
The drone fight in Iron Man 2 was great, but it only lasted like 30 secs. These fight scenes in MCU need to be longer. Especially the final fights. Marvel needs to go watch some old kung fu flicks and see how long fights should be, lol.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Probably a very loose adaptation of the character. Sounds like he won't necessarily be a Nazi either in this quote:

"You would be surprised, it's different than what you'd think," said Brühl, talking about the Zemo character we see in "Civil War." "It's loosely connected to this character. But that's what I like about the Marvel guys, some of the characters and things they're dealing with always reference to current events so my character is from a different area than you would think."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/captain-america-civil-war-baron-zemo-does-not-wear-purple-mask-2015-10

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Probably a very loose adaptation of the character. Sounds like he won't necessarily be a Nazi either in this quote:

"You would be surprised, it's different than what you'd think," said Brühl, talking about the Zemo character we see in "Civil War." "It's loosely connected to this character. But that's what I like about the Marvel guys, some of the characters and things they're dealing with always reference to current events so my character is from a different area than you would think."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/captain-america-civil-war-baron-zemo-does-not-wear-purple-mask-2015-10

...So like the comics its more like Zemo's son than Zemo, the father was the Nazi, the Son reformed to make the Thunderbolts..

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
...So like the comics its more like Zemo's son than Zemo, the father was the Nazi, the Son reformed to make the Thunderbolts..
But Helmut Zemo does grow believing in Nazi ideals and acting on them for a good amount of years. I'm assuming they'll want to start relatively early with him in the MCU instead of jumping right away into anything remotely similar to his stint as Citizen V with the Thunderbolts.

I have a feeling they'll do something very different with him in the movie though. I don't think that's a bad thing, although losing the iconic masked look is indeed a pity.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
But Helmut Zemo does grow believing in Nazi ideals and acting on them for a good amount of years. I'm assuming they'll want to start relatively early with him in the MCU instead of jumping right away into anything remotely similar to his stunt as Citizen V with the Thunderbolts.

I have a feeling they'll do something very different with him in the movie though. I don't think that's a bad thing, although losing the iconic masked look is indeed a pity.

true he did but also that guy was around in the 60's , in the MCU cap was frozen for like 70 years so maybe they are gonna do a type of jump and ditch the Nazi time in his life , not like Skull is around to keep him to it, he was always more of a everyone NOT ME is shit and i can beat the Grandmaster in a bet cause im so fucking smart. Kinda guy. Either way I like the actor who is Zemo and i have faith in the directors/writers so cannot wait, i miss the mask though ..yes . I mean you pulled off Batroc the Leaper...

true he did but also that guy was around in the 60's , in the MCU cap was frozen for like 70 years so maybe they are gonna do a type of jump and ditch the Nazi time in his life , not like Skull is around to keep him to it, he was always more of a everyone NOT ME is shit and i can beat the Grandmaster in a bet cause im so fucking smart. Kinda guy. Either way I like the actor who is Zemo and i have faith in the directors/writers so cannot wait, i miss the mask though ..yes . I mean you pulled off Badroc the Leaper...

Even if he was used in one scene, I am still in awe that we got Batroc in a fight scene on the big screen.

IHaveIce

Banned
No matter what. If the movie is great or not. My complaint will be Zemo not in mask.

yep. I know that the disappointment about this will last very long :( Hope they will do a Thunderbolts movie and there he has to put the mask on, so the public doesn't know they are led by a former villian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom