• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

I just realized you get to keep Gordon for the year, you lucked out on that one! He's so good in this game.

They had him at the bottom of the depth chart LOL!!! when I started the league I was like WTF until I looked down the depth chart and there he was.... I took the Browns for their defense though. A lot of young talent on D that I like.. And Manziel yeah I admit it too...

Remember guys once we advance that you can only sign 1 free agent. After the 24 hour period it's a free for all. If you're unsure of anything look at the OP and verify the rules in there with myself or Fixed1979. Thanks guys.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
So, Super Bowl predictions? Clearly it's going to be Cardinals over Jets

I'm thinking Saints/Texans. Going outside the box here.

Also wooly ninja dude, let me know when you wanna play the saints/falcons game. Not sure you're in the GroupMe chat. I can play tonight anytime between 7:00-8:00est depending on if we are able to start the reg season a few hours early. Otherwise we can do it tomorrow or Friday.

We have advanced folks. Let's get our games in. If you have problems scheduling games let me know at least 24 hours before advance otherwise the game will be subject to possible sim. Happy gaming guys and let's have a great season...

Congrats to LogBur, he destroyed my Bucs 23-0. Soon as the game was over I got kicked from EA servers. Hope the game counted cause I'd hate to take another beating like that. Good game.

Thanks so much if anyone watched, was a great game at the end!

Was a good game! 14-13 finish. 13-0 with 4 mins left, kick return touchdown, then a touchdown with 19 seconds left for the victory for ShaneB! Good game my man, hopefully I wont go 0-16 this season haha

ShaneB

Was a good game! 14-13 finish. 13-0 with 4 mins left, kick return touchdown, then a touchdown with 19 seconds left for the victory for ShaneB! Good game my man, hopefully I wont go 0-16 this season haha

You played well man! Before that kick return, I was just about ready to concede defeat. I could not get anything done on offence after my opening drive. Even that final drive was dreadfully close to ending on an interception.

edit: Also, a player got cut that I didn't want to get cut :( I wasn't sure on the player count, so I just left a few over I guess, and now I can't find that player anywhere to resign him. Bah. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.

Fixed1979

TheLostBigBoss we're up first, I'll be free for most of the night, though I'm on mountain time, not sure where you are...

oneHeero

You played well man! Before that kick return, I was just about ready to concede defeat. I could not get anything done on offence after my opening drive. Even that final drive was dreadfully close to ending on an interception.

edit: Also, a player got cut that I didn't want to get cut :( I wasn't sure on the player count, so I just left a few over I guess, and now I can't find that player anywhere to resign him. Bah. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.
I had to manually count my roster and release people till I got down to 53.

Good game last night to the Niners, I won 17-7. D Murray leading the league in attempts and yards, lol. I pounded the fk out the ball and was worried about fumbles sooo much.

L-gon

Congrats to LogBur, he destroyed my Bucs 23-0. Soon as the game was over I got kicked from EA servers. Hope the game counted cause I'd hate to take another beating like that. Good game.

Thanks man, GG.

I was worried about the game taking but it looks like it did. I need to practice my offensive execution because it was pretty much nonexistent.

ISO: WRs, FT: ???

WoolyNinja

I'm thinking Saints/Texans. Going outside the box here.

Also wooly ninja dude, let me know when you wanna play the saints/falcons game. Not sure you're in the GroupMe chat. I can play tonight anytime between 7:00-8:00est depending on if we are able to start the reg season a few hours early. Otherwise we can do it tomorrow or Friday.

Sorry but this should be the only week that'll be tough for me to find time to play. I can only play on Saturday either in the morning or anytime after 2pm cst.

If that won't work for you I'll take the loss.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Sorry but this should be the only week that'll be tough for me to find time to play. I can only play on Saturday either in the morning or anytime after 2pm cst.

If that won't work for you I'll take the loss.

Saturday works for me man. I can do it in the morning too so I'll post in here Saturday to get this game rollin

Yeah. but remember we have until 10 est tomorrow. I need to hear before 10 est tonight if you're having problems scheduling games so that I can put the appropriate parties on auto otherwise come 10 tomorrow I'm simming whatever isn't completed by then just a warning guys. No excuses....

Fixed1979

Yeah. but remember we have until 10 est tomorrow. I need to hear before 10 est tonight if you're having problems scheduling games so that I can put the appropriate parties on auto otherwise come 10 tomorrow I'm simming whatever isn't completed by then just a warning guys. No excuses....

I was getting a bit worried yesterday as I didn't receive a response to my friend request or PSN message, but he responded to my GAF PM last night so we should be golden.

Realistically though a sim would probably provide a better result for me 1/2 the time!

Top Bottom