• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

I was getting a bit worried yesterday as I didn't receive a response to my friend request or PSN message, but he responded to my GAF PM last night so we should be golden.

Realistically though a sim would probably provide a better result for me 1/2 the time!

Let me know how things pan out. If he no shows I'll put him on auto so you can play tonight.

Jarate

Banned
Tonight and tomorrow afternoon should have a lot of games

Lets see if anyone can beat mu passer rating that Rodgers has

Also, looking at the stats, and there's been so many interceptions lol

Also, looking at the stats, and there's been so many interceptions lol

Think I tossed 5 picks in my game, lol
Took McCown out after the half with 1 pick only to have Glennon come in and throw 3-4
Think I'll have the 1st pick in the draft. Too bad we can't import real players for the draft.

Jarate

Banned
Here's some coverage of some of the games so far

6g2cGLr.gif

Cardinals Vs Chargers

Player of the Game:

SS Adrian Wilson with 3 Interceptions and 5 tackles.

Interesting Notes;

7 turnovers in the game, all 7 of which were interceptions

Carson Palmer had a QB rating over 100 even though he threw 3 interceptions

Phillip Rivers threw for under 100 yards and threw 4 interceptions posting a QB rating of under 20.

Andre Ellington had 3 total touchdowns and 138 yards from scrimmage

The Chargers had two defensive touchdowns and still managed to lose by over 20 points

The Chargers still had a better time of possession then the Cardinals despite having half the yards of the Cardinals

2Vd3nSp.gif

Chiefs Vs Titans

Player of the Game;

HB Jamaal Charles. Although Jamaal only ran for 63 yards, his 108 yard kick return for a touchdown allowed the chiefs to pull of a massive comeback

Interesting Notes;

The Titans led 13-0 with 4 minutes left.

Only 2 turnovers happened in this game, in comparison to the other teams, that was incredibly low

Derrick Johnson led the game in tackles and also had an interception

Jake Locker should not have started over Charlie Whitehurst

Tennessee dominated time of possession 17:58 to 10:02

Jake Locker scored the only touchdown for the Titans, a touchdown run

ficDGy7.gif

Cowboys Vs 49ers

Player of the Game;

HB Demarco Murray, He ran for 117 yards total and scored two touchdowns for the Cowboys, Although only averaging 3.5 yards per carry, he still ran the ball an astounding 33 times to pound his way to victory

Interesting Notes;

The 49ers only attempted 6 running plays for 38 yards and 1 td

Dez Bryant's 8 catches currently leads the league

The Cowboys literally doubled the 49ers TOP 18:40 to 9:20

The 49ers were not called for a penalty

Both teams converted a 4th down

There was only 3 punts kicked all game, a low number for a low scoring game

There was only 1 sack the entire game and only 4 tackles for loss the entire game

the top 4 tacklers were all on the 49ers

Jarate

Banned
lN0k7Nq.gif

Eagles Vs Jaguars

Player of the Game;

Lesean McCoy; McCoy had 93 yards rushing with 2 touchdowns, and totaled 104 yards of total offense for the game. Although only averaging 3.6 ypc, his 26 rushes helped control the game

Interesting Notes;

Blake Bortles debut in the league ended with 4 interceptions. He's one of many so far to have joined the 4 int club

Nick Foles only attempted 16 passes in the game

The Jaguars outgained the Eagles even though they lost by 11

The Eagles were deadly in the red zone, scoring 3 tds in 3 attempts

Both teams punter played very well, both averaging over 40 yards per punt

Paul Posluszny and Jonathan Cyprien both had very good games for the losing team. Pos had 9 tackles including 2 for loss and Jon had 7 tackles including 2 for loss

The Jaguars caused 6 plays to be for a loss compared to only 1 for the Eagles

8LktNsp.gif

Packers Vs Seahawks

Player of the Game;

QB Aaron Rodgers threw 329 and 4 touchdowns while obtaining a perfect passer rating.

Interesting Notes;

The Seahawks had 16 Carries in the game for 183 yards averaging 11.4 ypc

Percy Harvin and Jordy Nelson absolutely torched their respective secondary. Percy was the recipient of 147 receiving yards and Jordy was the receipt of 153.

Eddie Lacy had more receiving yards then rushing yards

The Seahawks committed 4 turnovers including a crucial fumble by Russell Wilson

The Seahawks had 7 tackles for loss including 3 by Bruce Irvin

The Seahawks only had 1 sack

Mason Crosby hit a 60 yard field goal right before half time

Only 1 punt was attempted in the entire game

Marshawn Lynch had 121 yards on only 11 carries

Percy Harvin received 147 of Russell Wilson's 180 passing yards

The Packers recorded 5 sacks from 5 different players

cZP9aK6.gif

Panthers vs Buccaneers

Player of the Game;

MLB Luke Kuechly had 7 tackles, 2 tackles for loss and an interception returned for a touchdown.

Interesting Notes;

Both teams combined for 218 Yards, over 100 yards less then Aaron Rodgers threw in his first game

The Panthers won even though they gained less yards then the Buccaneers

The Buccaneers committed 6 turnovers

Mike Glennon threw four int's in the game, and had a passer rating of 28.8. Josh McCown, who also played for the Bucks, had a passer rating of 10.6

Both team's running backs averaged less then 3 ypc

The Panthers scored 2 defensive touchdowns and kicked 3 field goals, giving them no offensive touchdowns

Graham Gano scored 11 points total in the game

There were 8 total punts, including the 7 turnovers, there were 15 total times where the ball changed hands due to a defensive stop. Considering we play 7 minute quarters, this stat is fairly ludicrous.

Carolina had 9 TFL, while the Buccaneers had 8 TFL

Cam Newton had a YPA of 4.4

Chiefs Vs Titans

Jake Locker should not have started over Charlie Whitehurst

This killed me lol. I probably woulda destroyed with Clipboard Jesus. Thats his nickname, cause I know nobody knows who Charlie Whitehurst is to begin with.

He tore it up for me in preseason against Jarate going something crazy like 18/20 2tds and 300 yds lol

Fixed1979

Awesome job Jarate! Some crazy stats in there.

PSN message sent to dkutch for my game. I should be on for most of the night, if not in Madden then something else.

Jarate

Banned
TjKVONJ.gif

Raiders vs Jets

Player of the Game;

LOLB rookie Khalil Mack registered an astounding 4 sacks in this brutal defensive game. I would like to assume this is the most sacks by a rookie in his first game. He also was able to force a safety.

Interesting Notes;

The NYJ registered 10 tackles for loss, while the Raiders registered 6

The Jets only mustered a dreadful 91 yards of total offense, while the Raiders only had a pitiful 156 total yards

The Jets Qb's combined for 10/25 passing for a measly 40% completion rate

No QB in this game had a QB rating of over 42

The Jets only ran it 10 times

Maurice Jones Drew managed 42 yards on 20 rushes, for a YPC of 2.1. If you don't include his longest run of 16 yards, he had 19 carries for 26 yards. A ypc of 1.4

James Jones had the most yards gained with 65

Sebastion Janikowski and Nick Folk accounted for 15 of the 24 total points

HMW08EE.gif

Rams Vs Vikings

Player of the Game;

TE Jared Cook, Although BJ Daniels had an incredible game, most of his offense relied on Jared Cook. with 102 yards and 2 touchdowns, Cook was an integral part of the Rams victory

Interesting Notes;

There was only 1 turnover in the entire game, the lowest mark for any team this season.

The Rams had a literally balanced offense, with 156 yards rushing, and 156 yards passing

The Vikings converted on 2 4th down conversions

Adrian Peterson only had 9 carries for 21 yards with a 2.3 YPC

Peterson did though have 53 yards recieving.

Trumaine Johnson led the Rams in tackles and also had an interception

Pat Angerer managed to be incredibly angry

BJ Daniels had a QB Rating of 152

He only threw the ball 10 times

Matt Cassel got replaced at QB even though he had a respectable passer rating of 81.9

The Vikings only managed 42 rushing yards in the game.

4Z8Pudx.gif

Ravens VS Bengals

Player of the Game;

RB Ray Rice, after a rough year last year, Rice was able to dominate his first game this year. he had 152 yards rushing on 29 carries along with 2 rushing touchdowns.

Interesting Notes;

The Ravens, despite winning by a large amount, only managed to have one 3rd down conversion the entire game.

Justin Tucker kicked 4 field goals in the Red Zone

Mike Nugent is the only kicker so far to miss a field goal

Elvis Dumervill was an absolute force, managing 3 TFL and 1 sack along with his 5 tackles

Matt Elam managed two interceptions during the game

Sam Koch of the Ravens punted once for 63 yards. He has the highest punting average in the league

Kevun Huber had 2 pants and only managed a total of 39 yards on those 2 punts

Joe Flacco managed a 95.1 passer rating for the game despite only throwing 1 touchdown. An incredibly efficient game for Flacco

The Bengals only rushed the ball for 8 total yards

Andy Dalton had a miserable day, throwing 4 interception and having a qb rating of 41.2

Torrey Smith ahad a monster game with 114 recieving yards and a touchdown

Fixed1979

...and that was a beatdown of epic proportions. gg Bigboss. My WR's couldn't find any space and I made some bad decisions, so many ints, and I'll forever be afraid of ever using the screen pass again after that.

Jarate

Banned
HyI3gNF.gif

Bears vs Bills

Player of the Game;

QB Jay Cutler, while not having his best game, had a good enough game to lead The Bears to Victory. 200 Passing yards and 1 touchdown was all he needed to do to get the victory in OT

Interesting Notes;

The Bears only had 39 rushing yards for the entire game, the bills held Matt Forte to only 37 yards on 12 carries

Brandon Spikes literally doubled the amount of tackles as the second highest tackler

Buffalo caused 4 sacks to the Bears 1

Stephon Gilmore had 2 interceptions in the game

There were an amazing 11 punts in this game. Pat O'Donnel, a rookie punter, had a marvelous game, punting for an average of 45.6 yard average. He was the best player on the bears roster

CJ Spiller had two lost fumbles, including one in overtime to set up the game winning field goal

Sammy Watkins had a wonderful first game, he had 107 receiving yards including a 56 yard reception and a touchdown.

Chris Conte had two turnovers total, a pick and a fumble recovery

ECXMm2N.gif

Redskins vs Texans

Player of the Game;

HB Alfred Morris ran for 68 yards and Two Touchdowns on 23 carries. While this game is not Alfreds best, the two touchdowns he provided gave the redskins the only two touchdowns they had.

Interesting Notes;

While Washington's vaunted run offense gained 103 yards, their passing offense only generated 91

The Texans only had 24 yards rushing

Another game with a high amount of turnover, 6 happened in this game

The Texans were never successful in the Red Zone

Ryan Fitzpatrick still managed a 71 passer rating despite throwing 4 interceptions, and almost led his team back for the win

Arian Foster ran 13 times for 24 yards for a 1.8 ypc

The most receptions by a player in the game was 3 by Ryan Griffin and Desean Jackson

JJ Watt had 2 sacks, and Jadeveon Clowney, the 1st overall draft pick had 1 sack and 7 tackles

Brandon Jenkins had a sack and 3 tackles for loss

Only Defensive backs had interceptions in this game

Kai Forbath is very pro-bath

Ryan Fitzpatrick threw a 77 yard pass to Mike Thomas

Arian Foster managed only 21 total yards

H72JaAg.gif

Steelers vs Browns

Player of the Game;

QB Ben Roethlisberger had a tremendous game putting up 272 yards passing along with 2 touchdown passes.

Interesting Notes;

Both teams did not run the ball very well, with a combined total for both teams of only 108 yards

Johnny Manziel in his first game had a respectable debut. He threw for 191 yards, and 1 touchdown. He also threw 1 interception

Ben Tate only rushed for 58 yards, but on only 12 rushes. Cleveland only ran the ball 13 times

Le'Veon Bell only ran for 55 in 20 carries for a pathetic 2.8 YPC

Heath Miller and Markus Wheaton were dominant today. Heath Miller caught 7 passes for 91 yards and 2 touchdowns. Markus Wheaton also had 7 catches for 101 yards.

The Steelers only had 4 players catch a ball. The Browns only had 5 different players

Arthur Moats had the only sack in the entire game

Miles Austin was the best receiver for the Browns with 42 yards and a touchdown.

The Browns safeties were the leading tacklers on their team

Despite only 1 sack, there were 12 tackles for a loss

Jarate

Banned
4xaFs4U.gif

Giants vs Lions

Player of the Game;

QB Eli Manning had a dominating performance today over the Lions. He had 116.4 QB rating with 259 yards passing and two touchdowns.

Interesting Notes;

Despite a high scoring game, both teams did not run the ball well, as the giants only had 73 yards rushing and the Lions had 56

Mathew Stafford threw 2 picks, and Dan Orvlosky also threw a pick for the Lions

Reggie Bush and Rashad Jennings both averaged under 4 yards a carry

Victor Cruz had 7 catches for 104 yards and a touchdown. Reggie Bush also h ad 3 catches for 86 yards and a touchdown

Calvin Johnson was held to 2 catches, but somehow got 93 yards and a touchdown

The only two sacks in the game were done by Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley

Spencer Paysinger had the best defensive performance, having 7 tackles and 3 for a loss

Trindon Holliday returned a punt for a touchdown

Reggie Bush returned a kickoff for a touchdown

Steve Weatherford had a negative for net average in punts

Eli Manning somehow rushed for 18 yards

GK1Xtsd.gif

Patriots vs Dolphins

Player of the Game;

CB Brandon Browner had 2 interceptions including one he returned for a touchdown. He also helped deflect 2 passes.

Interesting Facts;

The Dolphins only managed 72 yards

The Patriots, despite scoring 28 points, only had 196 total yards

The Dolphins committed 4 turnovers, 4 interceptions by Ryan Tannenhill

Ryan Tannenhill had a 22.8 QB Rating. Suprisingly, not the lowest QB rating by a player this week

Tom Brady managed to throw an interception

there were only 19 completions the entire game

Shane Vereen had 69 yards (get it)

No player caught more then 3 passes

Knowshon Moreno managed -2 yards receiving, but still had a YAC

Rob Gronkowski had only 1 catch and didn't get injured

Vince Wilfork was also dominant with 2 sacks, 3 tfl and 4 tackles

The highest amount of tackles anyone got in the game was 4

Duron Harmon also had 2 interceptions

Nobody attempted a field goal

There were 9 punts

There were only 2 kick returns

Knowshon Moreno had 23 yards on 11 carries, with an average of 2.1 ypc

The Dolphins only threw for 49 yards

Jarate

Banned
We only have 2 more games left for tomorrow, the saints will play at the falcons, and the colts will play the broncos

I'll be posting Power Rankings on Sunday

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Seriously awesome job on those game recaps!!

Yo WoolyNinja I'm gonna send you a friends request real quick. I should be available most of the day to get our game going so anytime you're ready let me know dude.

Cigol

Not sure who I'm playing (as the Chargers) but whoever it is would be ideal if we can get the game done Sunday because of work in the week.

blacksnakeball

Neo Member
Not sure who I'm playing (as the Chargers) but whoever it is would be ideal if we can get the game done Sunday because of work in the week.

I can do Sunday but has to be before 1p ET as I work. Can also play tonight around 1030p ET. Reply in groupme

Fixed1979

Alrighty guys! Great week and great games so far!!

I finally finished the highlight reel for the game between RayRay and I.

I decided to do it in a old timey sports style for this season. Check it out and lemme know what you think!!

lol well done man. This league has taken on a life of it's own, absolutely love it.

Thomasbk, me and you are up next. The goods news is that one of us will end our loosing streak at 1 game, the bad news is (for me), I think it'll be you.
I'll be around pretty much all weekend, it's cold and rainy here so I won't be doing much of anything else.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
lol well done man. This league has taken on a life of it's own, absolutely love it.

Thomasbk, me and you are up next. The goods news is that one of us will end our loosing streak at 1 game, the bad news is (for me), I think it'll be you.
I'll be around pretty much all weekend, it's cold and rainy here so I won't be doing much of anything else.

Thanks man!

Who is the colts owner? I was going to send him a PM on here but the one on the front page isnt a member or something.

Fixed1979

I think it's actually kk_the_destroyer on PSN. The OP isn't right. No sure who he is, maybe Swans buddy...I sent him a friend request awhile ago but didn't get a response.

I think it's actually kk_the_destroyer on PSN. The OP isn't right. No sure who he is, maybe Swans buddy...I sent him a friend request awhile ago but didn't get a response.
Yeah he is a buddy of mine. He is probably going to be hopping on late tonight. I will update his psn for you.

Jarate

Banned
63j9Hs0.gif

Saints Vs Falcons

Player of the Game;

HB Pierre Thomas, With an impressive 5.7 YPC and 3 TD's, Pierre Thomas was exactly what the Saints needed to pulll this game off, even though Drew Brees had a rouch game. Pierre Thomas ended with 85 Rushing Yards and 23 yards recieving.

Interesting Notes;

The Falcons only managed 14 rushing yards

The Falcons got out gained by over 200 yards

Drew Brees managed to have a higher QB Rating then Matt Ryan even though he threw the same number of picks, and 1 less touchdown

Steven Jackson only managed 14 yards on 8 carries

Jimmy Graham had a monster game with 8 catches for 102 yards

No Atlanta player caught more then 2 balls

William Moore was the highest tackler with 9 tackles and 8 solo tackles. His 8 solo tackles was double the next highest player for solo tackles

New Orleans never punted

Every player averaged over 20 yards per return for Kickoffs

Matt Ryan completed passes to 8 different targets despite only completing 12 passes

Keenan Allen led his team in tackling, and also intercepted Matt Ryan once

The Saints committed 3 turnovers and still won

XfQbjYx.gif

Broncos vs Colts

Player of the Game;

QB Peyton Manning threw for 381 yards (top in the league) and 5 touchdowns(top for the league) in his first game. He attempted almost 50 passes too

Interesting Notes;

Montee Ball ran over 20 times for 23 yards, giving him a YPC of 1.1 yards. Ronnie Hillman ran for the same amount of yards in 5 carries

The Broncos converted 10 3rd downs and even a 4th down completion

Both teams were called for a tremendous amount of penalties. The Broncos had 86 penally yards and the Colts had only 30

This game was the only one simulated

Demaryius Thomas had 10 catcches for 88 yards making him lead all player in the NGFL in receptions

Arthur Jones had 4 tackles for loss without recording a sack

Aqib Talib managed 2 interceptions

TY Hilton had a Kickoff Return for a touchdown of 100 yards

Wes Welker managed to pop a molly and start sweating

Trent Richardson struggled and managed only 76 yards on 25 carries only having a measly 3 ypc

The Colts had a 2 point conversion

RizzOnMe

Neo Member
logo_zps904d5c3b.jpg

Sim Sports Football League (SSFL)
The Best Online Madden Experience on the Internet

• Visit us Online
    www.SimSportsLeague.com

General Settings:
  • All-Pro Difficulty
  • 8 min quarters - 20 acc clock
  • Owners - created only
  • Sim gameplay
  • OS Sliders

Teams Open:
  • Chargers
  • Titans
  • Giants
  • *= a team that will most likely be opening soon

League Features:
  • Dedicated Domain (http://simsportsleague.com)
  • Dedicated Forum (http://simsportsleague.com/forums)
  • Access to MLB Leagues
  • Wordpress Powered Website
  • ESPN Styled Website
  • Forum Service
  • PrimeTime Game Streaming on Homepage
  • Group and Individual Chat on the Website.
  • Interactive Images
  • Up to Date News Feeds and Articles
  • Owner Interviews
  • Weekly Podcasts
  • Access to Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube on Homepage
  • ESPN Styled scores on website header
  • TeamSpeak 3 Paid Server for Owner Communication
  • TeamSpeak 3 Viewer on Website for Connivence

You may contact me directly with questions:
  • PSN - RizzOnMe
  • Text - (630)401-5925

WoolyNinja

63j9Hs0.gif

Saints Vs Falcons

Player of the Game;

HB Pierre Thomas, With an impressive 5.7 YPC and 3 TD's, Pierre Thomas was exactly what the Saints needed to pulll this game off, even though Drew Brees had a rouch game. Pierre Thomas ended with 85 Rushing Yards and 23 yards recieving.

Interesting Notes;

The Falcons only managed 14 rushing yards

The Falcons got out gained by over 200 yards

Drew Brees managed to have a higher QB Rating then Matt Ryan even though he threw the same number of picks, and 1 less touchdown

Steven Jackson only managed 14 yards on 8 carries

Jimmy Graham had a monster game with 8 catches for 102 yards

No Atlanta player caught more then 2 balls

William Moore was the highest tackler with 9 tackles and 8 solo tackles. His 8 solo tackles was double the next highest player for solo tackles

New Orleans never punted

Every player averaged over 20 yards per return for Kickoffs

Matt Ryan completed passes to 8 different targets despite only completing 12 passes

Keenan Allen led his team in tackling, and also intercepted Matt Ryan once

The Saints committed 3 turnovers and still won

XfQbjYx.gif

Broncos vs Colts

Player of the Game;

QB Peyton Manning threw for 381 yards (top in the league) and 5 touchdowns(top for the league) in his first game. He attempted almost 50 passes too

Interesting Notes;

Montee Ball ran over 20 times for 23 yards, giving him a YPC of 1.1 yards. Ronnie Hillman ran for the same amount of yards in 5 carries

The Broncos converted 10 3rd downs and even a 4th down completion

Both teams were called for a tremendous amount of penalties. The Broncos had 86 penally yards and the Colts had only 30

This game was the only one simulated

Demaryius Thomas had 10 catcches for 88 yards making him lead all player in the NGFL in receptions

Arthur Jones had 4 tackles for loss without recording a sack

Aqib Talib managed 2 interceptions

TY Hilton had a Kickoff Return for a touchdown of 100 yards

Wes Welker managed to pop a molly and start sweating

Trent Richardson struggled and managed only 76 yards on 25 carries only having a measly 3 ypc

The Colts had a 2 point conversion

Ha, some of my Falcon stats made me smile while others made me sad. Throwing to 8 separate receivers - good. Only completing 12 of my passes - bad. Anyway, definitely appreciate these recaps, great job! And great, fun first game with Shemyaza!

Jarate

Banned
PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

NFC

Aaron Rodgers QB Green Bay Packers
Adrian Wilson SS Arizona Cardinals

AFC
Peyton Manning QB Denver Broncos
Khalil Mack LOLB Oakland Raiders

POWER RANKINGS

1. Green Bay Packers - Aaron Rodgers and the Packers took out the defending champions Seahawks in Seattle. Their offense scored an amazing 43 points against them

2. Denver Broncos - Managed to outlast a dangerous Colts team, the defending AFC champ proved they were the team to beat in the AFC

3. Carolina Panthers - A shellacking of the Buccaneers, shutting them out, the Panthers might have the best defense in the NFL

4. New England Patriots - A dominant win in Miami shows where the power in the AFC is. Patriots and Broncos might be the two best teams in the AFC

5. Baltimore Ravens - The Ravens looked like the team that won the Super Bowl 2 years ago, destroying a very good Bengals team. While the 2 best teams in the AFC are obvious, the Ravens aren't that far behind.

6. Arizona Cardinals - A stunning offensive performance should have the league shaking. The Cardinals were known for their stout defense, but in week 1 a dangerous offense allowed them to score 41 points. The Cardinals might be the team to beat in the NFC West

7. New Orleans Saints - Not as efficient as you'd like to see Drew Brees, the Saints won despite a poor performance from Brees. Next week should be another easy game for the Saints against the poor Browns.

8. Philadelphia Eagles - A solid win by the Eagles, nothing special, but a win is a win for this dangerous Eagles team.

9. Pittsburgh Steelers - After a rough year a year ago, the Steelers came in and beat down the Browns. Ben Roethlisberger had a monster game as. This game is a good sign for this teams future.

10. Dallas Cowboys - There were questions swirling around everyone's heads about the Cowboys defense, but they stunned the 49ers in a defensive battle. Although they only scored 17 points, they're defensive performance might show that America's Team is back.

11. New York Giants - New York won a close game in Detroit and showed that Eli manning might still be an elite QB in the league. Look to the matchup against the Cardinals to see how they will do.

12. Oakland Raiders - The Raiders defense had an absolutely incredible game, only giving up 6 points in a stunning victory over the Jets. Whether that is due to the injury of QB Geno Smith or not is the Key, but this team has shown that it can compete.

13. St Louis Rams - Without Sam Bradford, the Rams showed an incredible passing game against the Vikings. Looking forward to seeing more of BJ Daniels.

14. Washington Redskins - The Redskins came out of Houston with a solid win, although they weren't too impressive in the showing. Hopefully RG3 can throw the ball more efficiently against a poor Jaguars team next week.

15. Chicago Bears - Their vaunted passing attack, which was so hyped coming into the year was stuffed by the Bills. The Bears need to show more and hopefully score more against the 49ers

16. Kansas City - It's the mark of a great team to win when you're not supposed too, but the Chiefs got an incredibly lucky break from a massive touchdown kick return from Jamaal Charles. Next week they'll be tested from a dangerous Broncos teams, and maybe, we'll see the real Chiefs.

17. Seattle Seahawks - Despite losing big, there were plenty of opportunities to stay in the game, but small mistakes hurt them. The Seahwaks should be fine, and the defending Super Bowl Champions should keep on trucking throughout the year.

18. Indianapolis Colts - The Colts lost in heartbreaking fashion as they lose in overtime to the defending AFC champs. Look to them to bounce back and play a tough game against the Eagles

19. San Fransisco 49ers - Despite only scoring 7 points in their game, there's no reason to see this team continue with its offensive struggles. Look to Colin Kaepernick to have a bounce back game against the Bears

20. Detroit Lions - Despite losing to the Giants, the Lions played an excellent game. Calvin Johnson had a tough game, only catching 3 balls, so hopefully, we'll see some more Megatron as time goes on.

21. Tennessee Titans - Despite losing a gimme game, the Titans impressed many with their game at the Chiefs in Arrowhead. They play another tough game against the Cowboys next week.

22. Buffalo Bills - The Bill defense put up an incredible effort against the Bears, but unfortunately it just wasn't enough. They have an easy game against the Dolphins next week at home to hopefully get back to .500

23. Atlanta Falcons - Despite holding Drew Brees to no TD passes, the Falcons still lost, look to them next week to see if their pass defense is a fluke or an asset

24. Minnesota Vikings - A rough game for the Vikings QB's as they looked lost in the game, hopefully Teddy Bridgewater gets another chance to play next week.

25. Cleveland Browns - Johny Football had a decent first game, as the Browns competed against the Steelers. This year might not be their year, but they are primed with loads of young defensive talent.

26. San Diego Chargers - Quite possibly a bad matchup, the Chargers got shellacked against the Cardinals. Their offense was mediocre, and their defense was atrocious, they'll play another tough defense next week against the Seahawks.

27. Houston Texans - Despite only losing by 6 points, the Texans didn't provide optimism that last year was a fluke. Ryan Fitzpatrick was not impressive in his first start for the Texans

28. Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals had a good year last year, but their team got absolutely decimated by the Ravens. Losing your first week is tough, losing your first week against a conference opponent is even tougher

29. Jacksonville Jaguars - Blake Bortles first NFL start could not have been worse, but he's a work in progress with a crappy offense. We'll see if Bortles is worth keeping against a Redskins team that struggled in week 1

30. New York Jets - The loss of Geno Smith hurt more then new York city could imagine, as nothing could get started under Vick. Their schedule does not get easier next week, as they play the dangerous Packers

31. Miami Dolphins - There wasn't much hope for this Dolphins teams after last years poor ending, and this year could not have started off worse. The Dolphins got crushed by a Patriots teams that looked almost in a different league then the Dolphins. They play an easier game next week though, and hopefully we'll see them make a comeback.

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tampa Bay got shut out by the Panthers and really didn't show any type of positivity against them. A poor performance by a team many thought would have a good season this year. Next week they got an easier game against the St Louis Rams.

Best Games Next Week

Cardinals @ Giants

Chiefs @ Broncos

Steelers @ Ravens

Cardinals @ Giants

Good Luck, and remember

GPKzNFZ.gif

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Yeah he is a buddy of mine. He is probably going to be hopping on late tonight. I will update his psn for you.

Cool, I will try to add him . Can you ask him to let me know via PSN if he can play at all tomorrow? It would be the best time for me since i have pretty much the whole day open and I will most likely be up at 11am MST LOL!

hlhbk

Considering I was envisioning getting blown out in week 1 I will take being 1-0 and being 12th in the power rankings! Cool recap! BTW Geno played 3 quarters in our game and couldn't get anything started either. :p

Fixed1979

=(

And I thought week 1 went bad for me. Anyone have a QB they can spare?

GG. Your constant 3rd down conversions (a few of them for long gains) messed with my head.

Fixed1979

Sorry about Tannehill! Is he out for a long time?
yeah it was close at first ... then not so much :p

8 weeks, broken hand. My offense was already abysmal, I can't imagine this will help much.

There were a couple plays that really changed the game. The forced fumble you got when I was in the red was a killer for me, I really needed a score on that one to stay in the game. After that it was just downhill.

Jarate

Banned
8 weeks, broken hand. My offense was already abysmal, I can't imagine this will help much.

There were a couple plays that really changed the game. The forced fumble you got when I was in the red was a killer for me, I really needed a score on that one to stay in the game. After that it was just downhill.

Matt Flynn is on waivers btw

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa

Sanchize is available if youd like! ;)

Fixed1979

Yeah, I looked at a few options. Unless something substantial becomes available, I'm going to stick with Matt Moore. He'll be on a relatively short leash in KC for the next game.

Sanchize is available if youd like! ;)

Thanks, but I think I'll pass on what is a very generous offer!

I really wish you can run a practice or scenario with your current franchise team.

Jarate

Banned
Yeah, I looked at a few options. Unless something substantial becomes available, I'm going to stick with Matt Moore. He'll be on a relatively short leash in KC for the next game.

Thanks, but I think I'll pass on what is a very generous offer!

I really wish you can run a practice or scenario with your current franchise team.

I think theres an otion for practice in the connected franchise

Top Bottom