• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Tamanon

Banned
I honestly have no idea what the rule accomplishes, but there ya go. Part of being a coach is knowing the current rules and designing the plays within them.

Good lord, Carr overthrew a wide open man.

bachikarn

I honestly have no idea what the rule accomplishes, but there ya go. Part of being a coach is knowing the current rules and designing the plays within them.

I think it's for player safety. So many guys on the receiving team would jump to catch the on-side kick and get demolished.

squicken

I think it's for player safety. So many guys on the receiving team would jump to catch the on-side kick and get demolished.

I thought the NFL had changed their rules for the same reason. Larry Fitzgerald got a concussion a week ago b/c on the hands team he has to stand there while the opponents run full speed and try and take him out

The whistle hadn't even been blown before that push. What the fuck /sigh

I guess the o-line should just sit down after the RB gets past them

From earlier:
828859386.gif

Easier to see in the vine: https://vine.co/v/hEq2AQzheAt

Reprimands/firing coming?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
looks like a player going after the opposing coaches. DOCK HIS PAY!

Oh, he's not in the SEC, and doesn't have a salary...

DOCK HIS GPA!

My theory: Larry Scott chose these AAC refs so that everyone would think, "Hey, I guess those Pac-12 refs aren't so bad after all"

Nice running by Buck Allen... dude has such a great running style

PS: Buck was constantly on the bench under Kiffin. Kiffin never liked using him. Broke out after Kiffin was given the boot.

A bunch of USC players have "Coach O" written on their arms and stuff, and players are making "O" signs on the sidelines while dancing. Wonder how Sark feels from the press box.

So, Gators, are we excited for Helton?

A bunch of USC players have "Coach O" written on their arms and stuff, and players are making "O" signs on the sidelines while dancing. Wonder how Sark feels from the press box.

I imagine he cares about as much as Meyer did when players supported Zook.

squicken

How could anyone hire Kffy after seeing how good his old team looked once he was gone, or that they are "playing for coach O"?

Top Bottom