• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Karakand

NietzSEC?

Feel like it should be Florida only since their program is totally reliant on an ubermensch coach to be relevant. (In contrast to someone like LSU who can win 2 titles with 2 Loss Miles at the helm.)

DU1cWhl.png

You help me with bowties at weddings and macros when I'm on computers that aren't my own, you're basically the wind beneath my wings.

Bob Diaco on Jim Rome talking about why he wants Werewolves on his team and not Vampires...also he doesn't want scorpions on his team either because they sting when they're on your back and then you'll both drown.

I will watch every single one of this guy's press conferences.

Bob Diaco UCONN - Jim Rome

You help me with bowties at weddings and macros when I'm on computers that aren't my own, you're basically the wind beneath my wings.
Anytime, amigo.

Also, Boise's DL coach is staying there, so that bodes well for us keeping Tosh.
Sounds like USC isn't interested after the latest shenanigans.
Huskies defensive line coach Tosh Lupoi is being investigated by USC and Washington over allegations that he paid for private tutoring for a recruit, a violation of NCAA rules. Sarkisian says he was unaware of alleged actions.
A USC person with knowledge of the process said Lupoi's chance of being hired by USC was now "less than zero."

jakncoke

Banned

Schmitty

@JFowlerCBS: Wow, Michigan got Florida to play out of state in non-conference. #Wolverines and #Gators to meet in Arlington, TX in 2017.

"Student Athletes"

Can't wait for the inevitable discussion and praise from the commentators about how good of a student he is and his success in the classroom with accompanying > 3.0 GPA. Gotta uphold that illusion of a student first/athlete second to the public. Only Stanford, Rice, Ivy leagues, etc. actually have "student athletes" on their football team.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
If this guy from the Austin American Statesman is to be believed, apparently Baker Mayfield will be enrolling at OU in the Spring to walk-on to the football team, although he hasn't actually contacted the OU coaching staff yet.

I can't imagine this whole situation working out very well for him. None of the rumors about him transferring anywhere have to do with going JUCO for a year and being re-recruited or going to a small school or any of that type of thing that QBs usually do; it's always him walking on to OU, Auburn, LSU, etc. Has his sights set pretty high after giving up a scholarship at Tech while not looking particularly good outside of opening games against SMU and Stephen F. Austin.

Well shit:

@footballscoop, @CoachWithersOH will be the next Head Coach at James Madison University. Good luck coach! #GoBucks

Guess were stuck with Fickell.

Top Bottom