• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

cdyhybrid

You guys went up tempo this year right? Some defensive guys argue going up-tempo on offense makes it harder to teach your defenses fundamentals like tackling well.
Yeah. I dunno, it helps with conditioning and stuff but that might be the case.

Sankey is such a stud.

cdyhybrid

Run the fucking ball.

I thought Sark was gone but his stench still lingers.

Wow BYU thugging it up. Although I'd be pretty pissed if I were getting beat by kids with a team full of mid-20 year olds.

cdyhybrid

I think its more about being pissed about getting beat by a perennial PAC-12 whipping boy.
If the Pac12 whipping boy is having their way with you, you just gotta hold that L.

Not surprising though. Utah was the better team in your rivalry and they're conference fodder right now.

diehard

Fleer
If the Pac12 whipping boy is having their way with you, you just gotta hold that L.

Not surprising though. Utah was the better team in your rivalry and they're conference fodder right now.

Your program has been so abnormally successful finishing 7th in the PAC-12 that your coach had to move on to bigger places while we are in a "rebuilding" year.
Mormons only just found out that black people aren't that way because they're sinners.

The poor kids on the team are probably horribly confused.

classy post

diehard

Fleer
Suppose not, but it's all I can think about when it comes to BYU right now. It's still weirding me the fuck out.

All right, I'll try something positive.

Probably the BYU players are all just excited about gay marriage becoming legal! Hurrah!

but you were wondering about something that didn't exist so its weird.

Our offense is back to sucking again, awesome.

Chris R

Congrats Washington. Pretty good game, wish I was able to watch more of these bowl games, time off didn't really line up that well though :(

cdyhybrid

Probably no way Sankey comes back after being nicked up. Probably saw his own mortality and rightfully decided to get paid while he can.

diehard

Fleer
We could have at least provided an entertaining game.

Great careers for Van Noy and Hoffman, will be fun to follow them in the NFL.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, I picked right for this game. Never trust the Flood.

While there's football on, none of it sounds interesting to watch. Anyone up for some games today?

I hate good kickers....

:|

Fire Flood!

Bingo

He was a coward not going for the score at 4th and Goal from the 2 inch line.

Kneeling down with 2 TO's and 20 seconds left in the half with good field position.

Calling that HB Pass when the O was clicking and just moving the ND D backwards.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Well, I picked right for this game. Never trust the Flood.

While there's football on, none of it sounds interesting to watch. Anyone up for some games today?

I hate good kickers....

:|

Why do you hate kickers? Did something bad happen to Bama this year having to do with kickers?

I didn't watch Rutgers-ND. I had better things to do with my time, like exercise, or stare at my tv and not watch the Rutgers bowl game.

I saw the box score. Looked craptacular.

I didn't watch Rutgers-ND. I had better things to do with my time, like exercise, or stare at my tv and not watch the Rutgers bowl game.

I saw the box score. Looked craptacular.

1st Half ND did all they could to give the game to Rutgers, Flood refused to take control and in the 2nd BK pretty much rope-a-dope'd Flood coaching wise.

Draxal

You won't be saying that when those checks start rolling in!

Buy seriously, hopefully your administration gets a clue and moves on from Flood.

Yeah, it's just like you know ... you only have one good chance to make a good first impression ... and its just not happening.

And hopefully you guys change your name to Orlando soon, I really think the reason you guys don't get any respect is that they only see you as a directional.

Yeah, it's just like you know ... you only have one good chance to make a good first impression ... and its just not happening.

And hopefully you guys change your name to Orlando soon, I really think the reason you guys don't get any respect is that they only see you as a directional.
Eh, I'm not concerned with people that can't process factual information and realize UCF is not another directional school. Although it was a mistake to drop the original Florida Tech name. Central isn't even a direction!

We'll get respect with time and continued growth. Remember, our first graduates and original generations of students are largely still alive. That's when that old money really starts rolling in! Our football program has been D1 since only 1996.

Top Bottom