• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Mrbob

I can't add anymore people on PSN until I finish AC4. Don't want to get hit by the over 99 friends bug where the uplay stuff doesn't load.

Whelp, Urban just ruled Bradley Roby out, our best secondary guy, our leader in sacks are out, and our starting MLB is gimpy.

Losing by 21+ confirmed....

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Take a number. I want a Vita next, just so I can stream my games while she's using the TV.

I've got a Vita, and only done a bit of streaming on AC4. It's alright, maybe a bit laggy, but the screen just seems too small for the amount of stuff on screen needed. Tearaway is nice, though.

Friend request for errybody.

We also now have a Wii U because my wife wanted to play the new Mario game, but fuck if I know how to add people to that. I'm actually kind of impressed with the engineering in that thing, especially the game pad. Pretty neat that you can use the gamepad as a mini screen for playing Wii games with the camera picking up on the wii pointer controls.

i'm "thevillain" on Wii U. Add me, or let me know your id there and I'll add you.

I'd add you on PS4 but I'm actually selling mine now while the getting is still good. Nothing I want for it for some time anyway.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
i'm "thevillain" on Wii U. Add me, or let me know your id there and I'll add you.

I'd add you on PS4 but I'm actually selling mine now while the getting is still good. Nothing I want for it for some time anyway.
It's my wife's Wii U, so I have no idea what her username is. Does it actually have decent multiplayer games on it?

HeySeuss

It's my wife's Wii U, so I have no idea what her username is. Does it actually have decent multiplayer games on it?

Its a good system but it doesn't have any sports games unless you count the updated Wii sports tennis, bowling, and golf. You can play those online now. Call of Duty is pretty good but the online communities are small.

It has very good games. But the better one are single player or local mumultiplayer likeMario.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, I can't think of any online multiplayer on the WiiU. I know it's there, but it's just not the console you think of for sports or shooters. Don't think there are any MMO's either.

Does it still use the friend code system? Hated it on the Wii.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
yeah, I can't think of any online multiplayer on the WiiU. I know it's there, but it's just not the console you think of for sports or shooters. Don't think there are any MMO's either.

No, it uses IDs now, like TTK posted above. I dunno. It will be worth the purchase in the end, because we all (including the kids) love the Mario games.

HeySeuss

No friend codes anymore. Prolly the most popular online game is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. But that's not my cup of tea.

Top Bottom